PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: Looking for blade trigger/frame and other questions.

subsonic
02-01-2010, 01:59 PM
So I'm pretty new or I guess just been out of the loop. I bought my power feed Automag classic over 10 years ago. Since then I've upgraded to the ULE body (with the better cocker barrel), level 10, and compressed air. I really like the way it shoots now but I feel that the stock frame and trigger are a little lacking. I've used my friend's highly upgraded mag and loved his feather pull of the trigger. I'm not super serious about paintball and have a tight budget.

I have three questions; Two are for education and the other is for parts:

What is this electric trigger and/or pneu frame I keep hearing about? What's the benefits? I feel my reloaded 2 hopper feeds the balls wonderfully.

What's the least expensive frame and blade trigger I can get? Sub-question: Will that will have a lighter pull?

Is the X-Valve worth the price? I for the price of those, you can almost get two new electro guns (Like the ION). I don't shoot super fast nor do I feel the need to shoot that fast. From what I've read, the X-Valve is mostly made to shoot faster because it's lighter.

Thanks, I'm sure these questions have been asked several times, I tried searching but I felt what I found was for more advanced users. So you can *****slap me if I missed some blatant post and am just repeating the same asked questions. But at least link me to those informative posts. :)

jrod
02-01-2010, 03:46 PM
For starters, you can get an Intellifeed frame w/ blade trigger (used for $80 +/-). Also, add a RT on/off to your valve (this will lighten your trigger pull). The difference will be like night and day.

subsonic
02-01-2010, 06:12 PM
For starters, you can get an Intellifeed frame w/ blade trigger (used for $80 +/-). Also, add a RT on/off to your valve (this will lighten your trigger pull). The difference will be like night and day.
Thanks, where do you usually look for sale items?

jrod
02-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks, where do you usually look for sale items?

You can start here for used parts:
http://automags.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Also pm Tunaman. He is an authorized AGD dealer, and a great resource here on AO. His website is here:
http://www.tunamart.com/