PDA

View Full Version : Blue smear pair

cougar20th
02-02-2010, 04:17 PM
With my endless searching for cool stuff I ran across a autococker. Im not really cocker cocker person but couldnt pass up a perfect condition '98 Autococker done in the same Blue Smear my Rt mag is done in. Here is a picture of the two together. The cocker ano was done before the gun was sold new at Cobra Paintball. Ofcourse the Rt ano is stock.

Unfortuanatly the cocker didnt come with a matching triggerframe or backblock. Also something made the VA on the cocker ano differnt but it is the right ano. Just bleed together.

It came with palmer lpr, & ram. I swapped the unknown 3way for a orricale one. I also added the ans frame. Gonna look for a gloss black frame or send this one to ano.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/data/500/Blue_smear_pair_2.JPG

Watcher
02-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Nice.

Like the punisher skull on the RT.

Will Wood
02-02-2010, 04:26 PM
cute

maniacmechanic
02-02-2010, 04:55 PM
You did what any good gun ho would do :)

kwood
02-02-2010, 05:02 PM
what an adorable couple

punkncat
02-02-2010, 05:12 PM
That is a gorgeous pair. The best of old school mechanical worlds.

I would suggest, that since you are never in a million years match that anno again, why not just go nickel on the missing parts. The distinctive anno, and the bling will do well by one another. In addition, it would make a neat contrast to your blacked out RT.

FlawleZ
02-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Simply awesome. That blue grip fits the gun MUCH better. I too have an old school '95 RF Autococker with a blue splash ano. I'll take some pics to show off my old school beauts as well. :headbang:

Shane-O-Mac
02-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Cocker VA's were made of a slightly different alloy (they did change it eventually), and didnt anno to a perfect match.

Beautiful set of guns!