PDA

View Full Version : warlock proconnect -Beware

skyless
02-03-2010, 07:12 PM
Well i now have 3 of them. And they all have problems with the threading.
All of them have bad threading on the female end, I could not thread it onto any 1/8npt fittings,
I ended up putting one in a vice and working it untill it cut/wore down the npt threads on my remote fitting, I put some locktite on it and it holds air. But now the threading is fubar on my remote if i want to use it for anything else.
Another one arrived with the mail end not threaded at all, called and they sent me a new one. with the same problem as the other.

There is some serious lack of quality control with these, though now that i have one attached it is holding air and working properly.
Beware!!!

Looper
02-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Well i now have 3 of them. And they all have problems with the threading.
All of them have bad threading on the female end, I could not thread it onto any 1/8npt fittings,
I ended up putting one in a vice and working it untill it cut/wore down the npt threads on my remote fitting, I put some locktite on it and it holds air. But now the threading is fubar on my remote if i want to use it for anything else.
Another one arrived with the mail end not threaded at all, called and they sent me a new one. with the same problem as the other.

There is some serious lack of quality control with these, though now that i have one attached it is holding air and working properly.
Beware!!!

You can get 1/8-27 NPT Taps and Dies at Lows or Home Depot. Won't help you now but for future issues.

Walking Stick
02-03-2010, 11:13 PM
I've got four of'em--they all threaded on fine directly to valves, regs, fittings, ASA's and there've been no leaks to date. I've had them for 2-3 months if that counts for anything. You've got a 50/50 chance now folks, it's your call but I'd buy more if I needed to.