PDA

View Full Version : Dynaflow reg parts?

kwood
02-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Since I can't seem to find centerflag store site any longer
I have been wondering where I might be able to get some spares for the dynaflow that is on it way to me
if anyone has some links to share that would be great

viper-mayhem
02-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Try checking ebay every once in a while. I have found rebuild kits on there. Orings are the only thing you need to change. There is one part called the "Polymer Gernade Pin" that my be hard to find.

kwood
02-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Try checking ebay every once in a while. I have found rebuild kits on there. Orings are the only thing you need to change. There is one part called the "Polymer Gernade Pin" that my be hard to find.

iv been checking every few days or so
thanks for the tip

viper-mayhem
02-10-2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AOS&Category_Code=HPAREGS

Also check with these guys. They are sold out now but email them and ask them when they would get some more in. These are hard to find so if you have access to an assortment of orings, try to rebuild your reg that way. Other than that, it's a real treasure hunt.

Good luck
V

kwood
02-10-2010, 11:45 AM
http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AOS&Category_Code=HPAREGS

Also check with these guys. They are sold out now but email them and ask them when they would get some more in. These are hard to find so if you have access to an assortment of orings, try to rebuild your reg that way. Other than that, it's a real treasure hunt.

Good luck
V

awesome
ill be checking that out
thanks for the help friend

FA22RaptorF22
02-10-2010, 12:57 PM
awesome
ill be checking that out
thanks for the help friend

Yeah ive seen that link too before.

If you get a reply back dude, can you pm me and let me know cause I want a rebuild kit as well.

Thanks.

kwood
02-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Yeah ive seen that link too before.

If you get a reply back dude, can you pm me and let me know cause I want a rebuild kit as well.

Thanks.

will do
I did talk with bigevil about it and he said most of the o-rings are easy to find elsewhere but the reg seat is propriatary

FA22RaptorF22
02-10-2010, 01:10 PM
will do
I did talk with bigevil about it and he said most of the o-rings are easy to find elsewhere but the reg seat is propriatary

Well the reg seat is that stupid kevlar pin :tard:

But yeah lmk

Tombola
04-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Hi. I broke my kevlar pin today. I think thats the worst thing that could happen. Did somebody find a replacement?

longi
05-02-2011, 03:39 AM
I've got a spare one if you want it.