PDA

View Full Version : Superbolt Accessories

nak81783
02-05-2002, 08:41 PM
I just wanted to know, how many plastic nubbins and foamies come with the new Superbolt? For those of you who have used it, does it do everything it says it does? I've been having some chopping problems, even in very slow fire, so I was thinking of getting one. For a cheaper alternative, would the AGD Foamie bolt compare or not?

Thanks,
Nathan

davej946
02-05-2002, 08:51 PM
Yeah, what he said. Also, does the SuperBolt still come with a honed bolt spring? My understanding was that, pre-psuedo-recall, they came with x number of plastic nubins, honed spring, and superbolt. Now they come with foamies too, right?

Thanks for the Info,

BlackVCG
02-05-2002, 09:17 PM
Superbolts come with the honed spring and I believe a few plastic nubbins. No replacement foamies, but if you need those, just call the office.

AGD
02-05-2002, 09:22 PM
Superbolts come with:

1 Honed bolt spring
3 Plastic nubbins
1 Extra foamie

I'll update this info on the store.

AGD

unseenunheard
02-05-2002, 10:20 PM
I've been having some chopping problems, even in very slow fire,
first lets address this, are you chopping or is the paint just breaking, because if your chopping then its probably not the bolt. if their is paint and paint shell in the powerfeed, then you are chopping and this could be several things but since you said its even during slow fire it would most likely be an incorrectly adjusted powerfeed plug, if the paint is mostly on the bolt and not a significant amount in the powerfeed then the superbolt or a bolt with foamie will probably help.
hope this will further answer any questions about it.

nak81783
02-06-2002, 08:22 AM
Sorry, I'm breaking, not chopping. The ball is fully in the chamber and either the bolt hitting the ball, the air hitting the ball, or a combination of both is causing the paint to spray down my barrel and coat it with goo. There is a little paint in the powerfeed, a little more on the bolt, but most is in the barrel.
One more thing...what's the difference between the honed bolt spring and the normal bolt spring? Or are they the same thing?

Thanks,
Nathan

Chupas2
02-06-2002, 08:44 AM
It the same spring just a honed spring has the sharp edges of the spring rounded so it won't just chew up the superbolt. One thing you might want to try to stop the ball breakage is turn the output pressure to about 600-650. That stopped this problem with one of our guys guns.

nak81783
02-06-2002, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I don't have an adjustable nitro tank. Do you have an explanation as to why lowering the output pressure helps? It doesn't make sense if the A.I.R. regulates the pressure that fires the ball anyway.

Thanks,
Nathan

Chupas2
02-06-2002, 09:36 AM
To be honest I have no idea. :confused: I just know when the pressure on my friends gun was turned down it stopped breaking. It was just an idea to try.