PDA

View Full Version : Pick up Option

Ravenneon
02-11-2010, 02:14 AM
You know I really wish AGD had a pick up option. It hurts when it costs you 13 bucks for shipping to a town 10 minutes away from their location. I would be more than willing to pick it up to save the money. Oh well someday maybe.

Sumthinwicked
02-11-2010, 03:06 AM
call them doh LOL gl

Ravenneon
02-11-2010, 03:39 AM
call them doh LOL gl

I tried already when I bought my Tac-One. They said they have to ship it. Oh Well. I need the stuff anyway...I'm gearing up for Living Legends 3 at CPX.

StygShore
02-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Zupe doesnt want people knocking on his door and rummaging through his basement/garage probably.

Styg

Watcher
02-12-2010, 10:57 PM
I need to get some stuff as well, but I'm getting like $100 worth of parts, LOL!

I need some super-hose, an o-ring kit, some rail bushings, a couple of screw-washers, some warp parts, super-comfy grips for my Ghost, and probably some more stuff I'm forgetting...

Ravenneon
02-12-2010, 11:00 PM
I need to get some stuff as well, but I'm getting like $100 worth of parts, LOL!

I need some super-hose, an o-ring kit, some rail bushings, a couple of screw-washers, some warp parts, super-comfy grips for my Ghost, and probably some more stuff I'm forgetting...

I just spent about a hundred bucks too. New warp feed shells, oring kit for the minimag and some autolube. I tried to get the shells through Tunaman...would have been 15 bucks cheaper but he didnt have them in smoke.

bbotts77
02-13-2010, 01:49 PM
I tried that a few years ago too. I used to live in Algonquin and very often found myself in Cary, right near where he lives. I understand where he's coming from though. I never meet my clients at my house.

Ravenneon
02-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Swapped out all the o rings in the minimag today. Performs like a dream! I probably shouldnt have waited this long to do it but now its done.