PDA

View Full Version : Message To: Tom Kaye

AGDRules
02-05-2002, 09:09 PM
Hey Tom, Im comming down to skyball this year, I wont have a lot of money with me but I wnat something lol.

I got a question... would you sighn my mag???

My friend is getting his angel sighned by rocky, now who better to sighn a mag then Tom Kaye himself.

I dont care how u sighn it I just want u 2 lol u can scratch ur name in hahaha.

Let me know if you would do that for me? :D

AGD
02-06-2002, 01:38 AM
I would absoulutely love to do that for you except there is one problem, I am not going to be at Skyball this year. We are going to the LA NPPL and the two tourneys are too close together. Come to something else and for sure I'll sign it!

AGD

Omicron
02-06-2002, 09:43 AM
I was looking forward to see you (Tom Kaye) at skyball...I don't play tournies and I live in Canada...So going anywhere else would be impossible to me...oh well maybe next time. Just out of curiousity, who IS goign to skyball from AGD? and are you going to be selling things like the flatline, superbolts and superbolt sleeeves?

Thanks!

Potatoboy
02-06-2002, 11:56 AM
My understanding is that there isn't going to be official AGD representation, but there are a lot of AO members going.

P.S. Yes... I'll sign your mag.

AGDRules
02-06-2002, 04:45 PM
Ok Ill try to make it out there, if I cant, is there anyway I could send u my mag? :)

And that sucks, I was looking forward to seeing you at Skyball, maybe next year.

AGD
02-06-2002, 06:25 PM
Yes you can send it in and I will sign it but wait a couple months until things slow down. We are swamped with stuff right now.

AGD

Magsrule3
02-06-2002, 06:31 PM
Could you sign mine, then I could have a clear Arcrylic powder coat over it? What if I had a black body, is there a white pernament marker you could use? I am interested in this...

AGDRules
02-06-2002, 06:32 PM
Ill send it in like 2-3 months when im finished upgrading etc.. u can see my chrome RT :) lol ok ill post before I send to make sure ist ok with u.

Miscue
02-06-2002, 06:34 PM
I want a: "All my love, JoAnn" signed on my Emag. Maybe a lipstick mark. :)

AGDRules
02-06-2002, 08:20 PM
I knew I shoudldnt have asked Tom here now hes gonna haev 300 people asking to sighn there markers.

Tom after me start chargine money :) im special

renegade2k
02-06-2002, 09:15 PM
no you can start charging after me but i think i will still get it signed even if he did charge for it