PDA

View Full Version : retro valve

boatz
02-14-2010, 02:20 PM
i just picked up a jungle nights micromag, very beautiful i might add. the guy i bought from said he replaced the orings in 2002. i checked everything out and the orings look good. now my question is the retro valve that is in it is supposed to be an rt trigger correct or i mistaken? i cant seen to get it to be the reactive trigger. please if anybody knows help me out.

thanks boatz

Ando
02-14-2010, 02:31 PM
If it has a double trigger apply pressure just to the upper part of the trigger. The further down you go on the trigger the harder it is to control it or "find the sweet spot".

You'll also need a HP output tank. Anything over 850 psi should get it going but each valve is different. Find a tank that'll hit 1k and you'll be rocking the RT with no effort at all.

boatz
02-14-2010, 02:42 PM
its just a single trigger and i run a high pressure tank. but ill check that out. thanks

fierymartel
02-14-2010, 06:55 PM
I've read the threads thoroughly and have found these items to be of help:
use of a level 7 bumper- its just harder
use of a heavier spring
use of a shorter on/off pin with a RT on/off- this lowers the profile of the sear on the face of the bolt i.e. less travel
I use a crossfire reg (probably 850 psi or so) and I can empty my vlocity in seconds, and I use a standard CF frame

boatz
02-14-2010, 08:57 PM
thanks for the help

Advanced
02-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Post a pic of yours, I JUST bought the same gun.

Mine's vert feed with RT level 10 and single trigger, has the 13" matching Armson.

I also got the matching drop forward and ASA with mine, I'll post pics as well.