PDA

View Full Version : How does mech mode on an emag work? Is mine broken?

yuik
02-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Ok so my emag works perfect on electronic mode.

Now when i put it on the M setting the gun wont work unless the battery is in. Like it wont trip the sear and it doesnt want to fully recock like if i push the bolt back like 1 mm with my finger i may be able to shoot it 1 time with no battery but thats it. I am guessing this is hybrid mode?

How do i make it work with no battery or a dead battery? (like able to fire the marker)

Mind you i am a first time emag owner.

maniacmechanic
02-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Mech is on the M , battery pin in ,, E is on the E , battery pin pulled ,, hybrid is on M , battery pin pulled
It should work on M & the battery pin pulled , the electronics trip the sear & the mech side pushes it back up , using the RT effect
sounds like the trigger rod my be to short or the trigger adjustments may need adjusted
Welcome to the Club

flyingpootang
02-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Your sear rod is probably to short. A good place to learn on how to tune our Emag is: http://niedtech.com/. Register than down load the users guide

Ruler_Mark
02-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Mech is on the M , battery pin in ,, E is on the E , battery pin pulled ,, hybrid is on M , battery pin pulled
It should work on M & the battery pin pulled , the electronics trip the sear & the mech side pushes it back up , using the RT effect
sounds like the trigger rod my be to short or the trigger adjustments may need adjusted
Welcome to the Club

this.

chopper duke
02-15-2010, 06:19 PM
So you mean by mech, is actually NOT ELECTRIC? :rolleyes:

athomas
02-15-2010, 07:50 PM
Make sure the selector is not flipped around 180 degrees. That would make the trigger move but not far enough to trip the sear.

FA22RaptorF22
02-15-2010, 10:37 PM
Also, if Emode works, then Mech MUST work. Its all using the same linkage.

Just check trigger rod length and that the switch is pointing toward the front of the gun.