PDA

View Full Version : Springfed Warp-Right Tac-1?

Hawk1216
02-19-2010, 03:36 PM
Hi all,

Pondering on starting a project, but need a logistics question answered.

I am completely unfamiliar with Warp left/right Tac-1 bodies; I've only owned a center-feed. I am into limited paint play, and am planning a setup with spring-fed tubes, and a remote line. Would it be possible to purchase a warp-right mainbody, produce a makeshift elbow to turn the ball input mouth forward parallel to the barrel, and still have the balls be fed into the chamber via the spring?

Basically, I'm trying to clear off the top of the marker from having a springfeed or tube insertion point as to have a clearer view.

Additionally, could anyone possibly give me a picture of their warp-right/left, with a close up on the feed? Is it essentially a sideways feedneck, or is it more of an open chamber?

Any information or pictures would be greatly appreciated. I've done some searching on the forum, and on google, but haven't had much luck.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Sumthinwicked
02-19-2010, 03:47 PM
use a specops longbow with a powerlet adapter springfed 20 rnd tube...

Carnage reigns
02-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Use the phantom conversion on the side. The tutorial is somewhere in the Automag Gallery.

Hawk1216
02-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Pondered on that one, but I really am not a huge fan of using such big tubes...but so that will fit on a warpfed Tac-1?

Sumthinwicked
02-19-2010, 03:54 PM
i presume it will it clips ontro the rail i would call specops i have used a longbow for 4 years and i love it

Hawk1216
02-19-2010, 03:57 PM
I had a longbow a long time ago; its definitely an option right now. I just am unsure due to not knowing about how the warpfeed is constructed to know whether it would work or not.

Thanks wicked, that may be a better idea than what I was thinking!

Carnage: Thanks! I have never even heard of that, I'll do some looking and definitely check it out if I can find it!

Sumthinwicked
02-19-2010, 04:11 PM
u could be a smartpants and cut down the longbow tubes to 10 rounders LOL but if u talk to the guys and be like i have x amount of clips at 20 rnds a pop and im using powerlets on a mag how much more limited do u want me i use a 13 ci and 100 rounds in regular play LOL and i do fine for my self

Hawk1216
02-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Haha! I've been playing stock-class myself, and I'm diggin it alot. I just am a little fidgity, and want to start a new project soon; I'm formulating at the moment. ;-)

But no, if I go longbow, I won't be making it a shortbow. That just seems wrong. Haha.

CatoRockwell
02-19-2010, 05:28 PM
I have a warp right tac one body in near mint condition for sale it has pics up if you are interested drop me a line
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248293

Hawk1216
02-23-2010, 05:36 PM
I purchased Cato's warp body. I have ordered an OD green Dragunov SKS stock.

The project begins. Be on the lookout for a work in progress thread. :dance:

CatoRockwell
02-23-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm glad someone can put it to good use it's just been sitting in my shop since I stopped running a qloader. I'm excited to see what you do with it