PDA

View Full Version : Best grip frame frame

IAMJaws
02-05-2002, 11:42 PM
I'm thinking about getting a new frame to replace my stock frame and I am wondering what the general concencus is.

By the way I have NO interest in getting an ELECTRO frame so don't even both posting that.

I have looked into DYE, KAPP, and the Powerlyte Grip Styx.

what do you guys think is the best.

thanks all

Lord Vader
02-06-2002, 12:19 AM
I'd recommend the AGD intelliframe. Made to AGD specs and has an incredible, slop free pull from what I hear. Also, if you want to do intellifeed, the brackets are already there. And it comes with DYE grips.

magman-nc
02-07-2002, 09:43 AM
I have a Powerlyte grip styx double finger and I love it.
It is relly comfortable, and with the mini drop foward built onto the bottom it realy helps balance out the marker.
Alot of the people that work at my local paintball store(including one of the owners)have shot my mag with the Powerlyte trigger on it, and said it is the smoothest they have ever felt a mag trigger.

soilent green
02-07-2002, 10:58 AM
I tried the inteliframe on an rt pro and loved it I suggest you try out any aftermarket frames you can to compare the inetiliframes also have a blade trigger option I really like if you didn't know they are available at agds on line store I've had good luck buying stuff there