PDA

View Full Version : Shbf #?

kcombs9
02-22-2010, 09:02 PM
SHBF on the 3.2 emag software. whats a good setting for this? and I'm not totally sure what it does...

FA22RaptorF22
02-22-2010, 10:59 PM
I think that is shot buffer time or something like that.

What are the values in? ms? seconds?

kcombs9
02-22-2010, 11:40 PM
I think that is shot buffer time or something like that.

What are the values in? ms? seconds?

not sure what the values are but its a range of 4-100 in steps of 2 at a time.

It was set to 8 when I got it.

Ando
02-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Sh = Shot
Bf = Buffer

It's the amount of time the gun will wait before looking for a new trigger pull. Back in the day before the lvl 10. That was used to help with chopping. The higher the setting the less likely you were going to chop. Fastforward to now....It's not needed due to the introduction of the lvl 10, Forcefeed hoppers and eye's. Just leave it at 4.

If you don't have a lvl 10. It's best if you play with it. Rip a couple of strings at 4 and see how it goes. If your chopping then raise it to 10 and repeat...etc...etc...

There's no real answer to what it needs to be, like anything it would be a case by case thing. Pending how fast you want it to shoot and what your setup is will determine all that.

athomas
02-23-2010, 11:03 AM
I can't remember the exact setting either. If it is in ms and it is the amount of time before looking for a new trigger pull, make sure you allow for the solenoid reset. There should be enough time to allow a full solenoid cycle. If not, the collapsing magnetic field of the solenoid will sometimes activate the HES and the gun will go full auto. If this happens, increase the time until it doesn't.

kcombs9
02-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Great thanks for the info. and what you said ^^ about full auto I had this happen with my old board last weekend. do a few shot and it go full auto tell I pulled the trigger again.

I have a lvl x bolt so I'll set it at 4 and see how it go's. Need to get some better paint though cause this cheap stuff I picked up at a small paintball shop close by is real brittle paint.

kcombs9
02-23-2010, 05:45 PM
ran about 80 shots off with it set to 4 and 20bps I'm not the best walker but it was up there and only had the lvlx kick in once at the end where the balls where falling into the breech with no stack pushing them down :shooting: