PDA

View Full Version : easy air-thru project (need suggestions)

ldmadden
02-24-2010, 10:05 PM
I looked for a previous post as I'm sure this has been done before but anyway here goes:

I want to run the air line from the valve to my ASA (mounted on the bottom of my grip) as cleanly and easily as possible. I have an Emag valve, RPG Slug rail, Intelliframe, and trinity ASA.

I've got most of it figured out. The asa screws into housing that mounts into the grip, allowing the Macro line to be on the left or right. However, I am going to center it towards the grip and drill a hole through the housing and the grip, allowing the line to go directly to the ASA for inside the grip.

The only thing I need is a long and straight Macro line fitting.

Next running hose through the intelli and rail, which needs little/no modding.

The only hard part is from the rail to the valve. The best I can come up with is a 90 degree elbow (as flush as I can get it to the valve) then run the hose down the valve into the rail, but I was hoping to get it all internal, or maybe just a bit better looking.

So, if anyone can point me to an extra long, straight, macro fitting and throw some suggestions my way about the airline from the valve to the rail I would appreciate it.

MANN
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
what you are wanting to do is not possible. you cannot go into the valve through a std rt rail.

ldmadden
02-25-2010, 12:32 AM
what you are wanting to do is not possible. you cannot go into the valve through a std rt rail.

Well my rail isn't standard it's been milled, and if it needs additional milling I will do it.

sslecyk03
02-25-2010, 12:58 AM
this is what I did

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247478&highlight=internal+air+lines