PDA

View Full Version : ToolBox!

soldur
02-06-2002, 08:18 AM
i was wondering what other players put in their toolbox. just curious to see if there are some tools that i havent thought about that i could use.

Thordic
02-06-2002, 10:30 AM
I have a full set of Allen wrenches (28 pieces, Standard and Metric, with a torque handle), 2 8" crescent wrenches, a Leatherman, pliers, teflon tape, athletic tape, Loctite 545, Loctite 242 Blue, Superglue, box cutter, screwdriver with assorted heads, and then the rest is probably parts.

And then I keep another toolbox at home with a soldering iron, soldering stuff (flux, solder, etc), battery clips, switches, wire, plugs, electrical tape, heat shrink tubing, etc. I don't bring that to the field, though, but I keep it all handy. Most of my team uses warps and intelliframes, so you never know when you might need a new intellifeed cable, or mount an on/off on a warp, etc.

TheTramp
02-06-2002, 10:52 AM
The toolkit I bring to the field is almost exactly the same as Thordic's. I have duct tape instead of athletic tape and I don't use loctite. Other than that, it's the same.

personman
02-06-2002, 11:43 AM
I have 3 allen wrenches, a screw driver, a couple nubbins(V and Plastic), Oil, a dime, and thats about all I can think of.. there is probally a little more though. (it all fits in a sandwich bag cause the screwdriver breaks down.)