PDA

View Full Version : My "Backup Mag"

CatoRockwell
02-27-2010, 12:46 PM
So I sent my E-Tac out to get annodized and I couldn't stand the idea of waiting 4-6 weeks before playing again So I went out to the garage and rifled through and put this together. I almost like it as much as my E-Tac :D

Parts:
Xvalve
RT Pro rail
Intelliframe (from my tac one)
Bike grip (from my tac one)
ULE Body bought it because tbaggin gave me an insane deal for it and a warp body
CP ASA

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz94/catorockwell/ULEXvalveMag001.jpg

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz94/catorockwell/ULEXvalveMag002.jpg

ManInBlack
02-27-2010, 03:37 PM
I think I'm jealous of your garage.

classic68
02-27-2010, 09:10 PM
I will help clean you garage if I can keep what I find. :D

going_home
02-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Not to throw water on your ETac fire but I'd rather play with your mech RT Pro any day .
I've just come to the realization that I have more fun with mech mags .

;)

CatoRockwell
02-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Not to throw water on your ETac fire but I'd rather play with your mech RT Pro any day .
I've just come to the realization that I have more fun with mech mags .

;)
Why choose when I can play with both? :D

Dirge
02-28-2010, 08:26 AM
You had a spare Xvalve floating around your garage?!

KillerOfGiants
02-28-2010, 10:01 AM
probably a lot of people wishing they could just throw a mag like that together with parts floating around their garage lol.

CatoRockwell
02-28-2010, 11:33 AM
To be honest yes, I had an extra xvalve. Long story short, some guy had a steal of a deal on one, that I couldn't pass up. Same thing with the body & rail. In the last 6 months I've been converting friends & family over to mags and have been on the BST getting deals to get them hooked up. Oddly enough my backup mag is nicer than any of the mags I've purchased for friends and family. I just happened upon a few really good deals while searching and decided to get them "just in case". This allowed me to build my second mag.

There really isn't a whole lot else out there besides classic mag parts. Even though this mag is nothing fancy I have to say I really really like the simplicity. It's got a great balance to it.

KillerOfGiants
02-28-2010, 06:51 PM
i'm curious what you did to mount the grip where you did on the rail. when i remove the chrome piece that it normally mounts to, there's no threaded hole for the grip to bolt on to.

CatoRockwell
02-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Sent it to Luke last week, he milled it.

DFSniper
02-28-2010, 08:29 PM
looks almost just like my old mag. i was just telling my friend how much i miss it :(