PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Air Tanks

Aslan
03-08-2010, 02:46 PM
I finally buy enough air tanks where I have one for each of my markers....and now 2 of the tanks are out of hydro and then today...one of them started venting out the top.

So I went from having 3 good air tanks to having 2 good air tanks!! :cuss:

I sent one in for re-hydro today...I'll have to send the other one in either today or later this week...and now I need to replace the one with the blown regulator (venting out the top).

Does anyone know why a tank would suddenly vent out the top like that? Blown gasket or o-ring inside the regulator? I've never had a air tank regulator apart so I'm curious.

Dend78
03-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I finally buy enough air tanks where I have one for each of my markers....and now 2 of the tanks are out of hydro and then today...one of them started venting out the top.

So I went from having 3 good air tanks to having 2 good air tanks!! :cuss:

I sent one in for re-hydro today...I'll have to send the other one in either today or later this week...and now I need to replace the one with the blown regulator (venting out the top).

Does anyone know why a tank would suddenly vent out the top like that? Blown gasket or o-ring inside the regulator? I've never had a air tank regulator apart so I'm curious.

well if worse comes to worse i would say check out Ninja's reg swap program, 34.95+ shipping there and back they retest the tank and they will take your old reg off and put a new one on...took about 3 or 4 days for mine to get there and back.

Ando
03-08-2010, 03:43 PM
^^^ Ya bro. Also, ninja is gearing up to make a 1k preset regulator for mag users. If you can hold out and wait till they get it done. You can snag one of them for the price it would have been to get the tank hydro'ed.

Aslan
03-08-2010, 05:41 PM
well if worse comes to worse i would say check out Ninja's reg swap program, 34.95+ shipping there and back they retest the tank and they will take your old reg off and put a new one on...took about 3 or 4 days for mine to get there and back.

You got a link to him or his website? Maybe I'll use him next time I need to rehydro or if I decide to get a new reg on my one that's blown.

BenoitOWN
03-08-2010, 05:57 PM
www.ninjapaintball.com

Or use me if you wanna buy a new reg as I am a Ninja dealer.