PDA

View Full Version : PB Warehouse

warbeak2099
03-09-2010, 08:28 PM
So I placed an order with PB Warehouse recently to stock up for the Spring season. I had never ordered from them before, but I saw some things that I wanted that I didn't see elsewhere so I decided to give it a shot. I received an e-mail the day after I placed the order explaining that the Empire gloves I ordered were not in stock yet and that if I still wanted them I'd have to wait a couple days. Ok, not a big deal, I'm not playing for another week anyways, 2-3 days isn't going to set me back. I thanked them for the communication and said I'd be fine with waiting. When the gloves actually came in, they e-mailed me again letting me know the product was in stock and that it had shipped. That's not the good part. The awesome thing was that they upgraded me to 2 day air so I wouldn't have to wait as long. That's freaking awesome, props to PBW. I'll be coming back to them again without a doubt. I just wanted to share a good experience, I think they deserve the praise.

Thanks PBW, you guys rock!

ProblemKinder
03-10-2010, 02:37 AM
:headbang:

StygShore
03-10-2010, 08:56 AM
I have ordered from them a couple times, alwasy had fast service and quick email responses

Styg

Temo Vryce
03-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Wow, not where I thought that was going to go. Nice to see someone going that extra step to keep a customer happy. That needs to happen more in this world.

Dend78
03-10-2010, 04:41 PM
wow yeah i thought it was going to be slamming them for screwing something up or something awesome to see someone being happy with the service from a place

snoopay700
03-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Yeah that's what i thought it was again, glad to know that there's a good online store if i need it.

sjrtk
03-10-2010, 08:51 PM
I agree, a slamming was what I anticipated to.

phill7
03-10-2010, 09:05 PM
pb warehouse has great customer service i always use them