PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe or Retro.....which should i do??????????

Jon
02-06-2002, 06:09 PM
looking for thoughts on which one of these i should get as i can only afford one. Any thoughts

Load SM5
02-06-2002, 07:20 PM
Do you want an aelctronic or mechanical trigger? That's the question you need to ask. They are both good products that will up your rate of fire, but you need to figure out how you want to get there.

Jon
02-06-2002, 11:29 PM
Good question... while an increase in ROF is nice my real purpose for any upgrade would be for ease of operation, which to my thinking would make the Hyperframe a better choice for me then....I guess.

Paintchucker
02-07-2002, 12:45 AM
buy the hyperframe first. the stock valve is supposed to be able to keep up with the 10bps. However, I found that I got some shootdown on my old minimag, so I later upgraded to the retro valve too. Be careful, it is very addicting. I now have an EMAG! :)

Jon
02-07-2002, 10:12 AM
you helped confirm what i was thinking....
If i could i'd just go ahead and get the emag, but that is not gonna happen short of me winning the lottery.
thanks again

soilent green
02-07-2002, 10:50 AM
hey I got a booyaa ELCD It is nice and my valve handels up to about 13pbs without serios shoot down I however also want the retro valve and then an sfl emag and you should not get a booyaa mine works great but its really hard to get the warrenty honored because they went under but mako will fix them for a charge I know several people who had big probs and everyone says it sucks if they don't work I do love mine if you want that electronic feel get the hyperframe

Jon
02-07-2002, 11:45 AM
Thanks for info...i was gonna opt for the hyperframe just because of the reading i've done on the subject most seem to give it the nod over the mako..