PDA

View Full Version : Tickler LPR input fitting

bbotts77
03-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Do any of you know if/where I can buy just the fitting for the input of a tickler? If not, do you know what type of threads are on the end that screws into the reg body? I can probably have some made.

Thanks,
Ben

Loguzzzzzz
03-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Do any of you know if/where I can buy just the fitting for the input of a tickler? If not, do you know what type of threads are on the end that screws into the reg body? I can probably have some made.

Thanks,
BenTechnically the input would be to bottom of the LPR which is a 1/8" npt.

The outlet, where the barbed fitting would go is a 10-32 threaded hole and BE is correct, ASP should have what you need but if you are only looking for one PM me. I may have one for you.

LMK.

bbotts77
03-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Technically the input would be to bottom of the LPR which is a 1/8" npt.
Yes. The input (bottom) fitting is what I am looking for. If I can't buy them, I'll get one of my father's machinists to make some for me.

I know the small end of that fitting is 1/8 NPT male. What I need to know is the big (top) end of that same fitting.

I can probably give it to the machinist and he can figure it out. The last time I did that, he cut a little too deep on a fitting and it burst when I aired it up. That was a combination of a language barrier and too little information.

Loguzzzzzz
03-29-2010, 03:04 PM
I understand what you are looking for now.

Pneumagger knows what thread it is, he was making adapters for the G-Force frames at one point.
Here is a link to his thread, it is an old one but I am sure he can help you. Pneumagger's thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237366)

What are you trying to do with this,if I may ask.

bbotts77
03-29-2010, 10:59 PM
Pneumagger knows what thread it is, he was making adapters for the G-Force frames at one point.
Here is a link to his thread, it is an old one but I am sure he can help you. Pneumagger's thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237366)
I think I attempted to contact him via email a few months ago. He hasn't been on AO since September. I never heard back from him.

What are you trying to do with this,if I may ask.
I'm changing the gender on the 1/8 NPT end so I can screw a microline fitting. I modified a micro rock to allow this, but they are just a little bit too big for what I'm planning.

Buying complete regs for experimentation is getting expensive.