PDA

View Full Version : Finally aired up my Emag Valve in my Gen2 Micro

Ms54Coupe
03-29-2010, 10:10 AM
Well after much anticipation I finally aired up my Emag valve/LVL10 that I put in my Gen2 micromag.

I have never shot a mag with an RT valve of any kind so I had no idea what to expect. I have never had a lvl 10 either for that matter.

Let me tell you guys I am PUMPED now! The trigger pull is SO much nicer than the classic valve not to mention it RTd pretty darn easy. I do have a leak coming down the barrel but I have not started to tune the LVL 10 so hopefully I can fix it (I have another thread going for this)

I'll try to get vids up once my max flow is setup and running and the leak is fixed :cheers: :cheers:

athomas
03-31-2010, 04:00 PM
The retro valve is nice and crisp. :headbang:

Ms54Coupe
04-28-2010, 10:00 PM
The retro valve is nice and crisp. :headbang:

Pic for reference...finally setup for now but I do have possible plans for a double trigger setup of some sort as well as a little more modern hopper than this classic revvy : )

current setup: Gen 2 micro with Virtue grips, armson stealth barrel, vertical asa with CP gas thru grip, Quick disconnect to the EMag valve/LVL 10 bolt, a CP razor drop forward with a max flow high pressure adjustable regulator and a smart parts 68/4500 tank. I never planned to get this far into a project micromag when I won the auction for a stock micromag on E Bay : ) I guess thats how it goes tho :rofl: :shooting: :rofl:

http://usera.ImageCave.com/N8vr6Gti/EMag Valve Gen 2 Micro with max flow etc.jpg

reckid1986
04-29-2010, 07:26 AM
"magitis" its a wonderful thing....until the wife finds out

bound for glory
04-29-2010, 03:21 PM
had afew micromags. sweet ;)

Ms54Coupe
04-29-2010, 06:12 PM
had afew micromags. sweet ;)

ya this is my second one...I bought my first one back in like 98 when I was 14!!! Recently figured I would search for one to play with since I used to love mine but was too young and had no money to do the mods I am able to afford now.

:bounce: :bounce: