LiqTenExp
03-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey,

I have an Automag with the following configuration:

ULE WL Body
VD Helium Rail
RT sear and on/off
X-Valve

When I switch my remote on or put a tank on it fires one shot always. This has always happened and even with a stock rail. The gun shoots flawlessly otherwise. Is there a way to correct this or do I just have to deal with it?

Thanks!

BigEvil
03-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Check the sizeof the gap between the trigger and the trigger rod. It should be the size of about a match book cover. Also check the lip of the sear and bolt for wear. Check the main spring also.

LiqTenExp
03-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Check the sizeof the gap between the trigger and the trigger rod. It should be the size of about a match book cover. Also check the lip of the sear and bolt for wear. Check the main spring also.

Will do, I think the gap in the trigger and trigger rod may be my problem.

chafnerjr
03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Don't think that this is such a huge issue (as long as you plan for it). There are a lot of mag's out there that do this when people upgrade to a ULT or Pneumatic setup (or both). BigEvil's advice will get you sorted out though. No reason to be randomly shooting people over by the crono!

calcan311
03-29-2010, 08:28 PM
This is a pretty comon thing. If I remember correctly tom covers it in the automag video. If you hold the trigger before airing up it should solve the problem.