PDA

View Full Version : Macroline fittings/Macroline

OPBN
03-31-2010, 10:17 AM
I bought some Macroline and fittings awhile back on Ebay. They were a great price, but to be honest, the fittings kind of suck. Not so much the looks, but removing the lines from them is a PITA. Also, the macrline seems a bit... soft compared to some of the other I have bought before. So the question is.. where do any of you get good deals on fittings and good quality macroline? I mainly only use 90degree swivel for the fittings.

CatoRockwell
03-31-2010, 10:23 AM
http://www.macrolineguy.com/

Good fittings you can also get different colors

OPBN
03-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Site doesnt load.

Ando
03-31-2010, 10:32 AM
The black macroline sold here is the best (1k work 3k burst). I had the line up to 1800-2000 psi for a full day of play and worked like a champ.

http://www.airsoldier.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AOS&Category_Code=FITTINGS

Buy the Norgren Macro-Pack. You won't regret it :cheers:

CatoRockwell
03-31-2010, 10:40 AM
just type it into your browser, it loads for me fine, but his website is easy to find.

OPBN
03-31-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the internet lesson. I've tried the link, typing it in and using google to find the site. It won't load for me on this computer. Tried it using my VPN connection and it comes up. Odd. Usually just the opposite.

Stayhuge
03-31-2010, 12:04 PM
:cheers: What colors are you looking for? I have a bunch of fittings from themacrolineguy. I think I have 2 black swival, 4 Blue swival, 1 black straight and 1 blue straight. They are all like new. Good shape. I also have a bunch of macroline, both black and blue. Good quality. PM me if you are interested. I am going to be starting a thread with all of this stuff probably tomorrow. LMk. Thanks

OPBN
03-31-2010, 12:15 PM
:cheers: What colors are you looking for? I have a bunch of fittings from themacrolineguy. I think I have 2 black swival, 4 Blue swival, 1 black straight and 1 blue straight. They are all like new. Good shape. I also have a bunch of macroline, both black and blue. Good quality. PM me if you are interested. I am going to be starting a thread with all of this stuff probably tomorrow. LMk. Thanks

Just looking in general. I was going to be replacing a couple that have gotten buggered up and also for a couple of incoming markers and just looking for a good "go to" place for this stuff. Appreciate the links guys.

bbotts77
03-31-2010, 01:43 PM
If you're looking for black fittings, Ninja also has them. I think the Ninja fittings look a lot better than the Macrolin Guy's fittings because they stain them (black oxide?) instead of painting them. I really wasn't happy with my painted fittings, especially after I had put them on and the wrench smooshed (<= technical term) the paint. The stained fittings still look great.