PDA

View Full Version : 666 =[

ProblemKinder
04-07-2010, 03:49 AM
yikes! just noticed I had 666 posts. :wow: Just making it 667.... :ninja:

while I have your attention...I had a few questions.

I have...like 3 and a half mags, stock for the most part. I currently am awaiting the arrival of my pneumag from Mag79, which I am very very very excited about. I also have a nice shiny Karta body sitting in my bag collecting dust.

my question is, how hard is it to take a bunch of parts, some annoed already, different color annoes, and some not annoed (like my raw karta) and (re)anno them all to match perfectly? also who would be the best company for going about such a task?

I have (as previously stated) a raw karta, plus several blue parts stock from AGD, and some black parts stock from AGD. also the pneu frame is a black Logic 90 I believe.

thanks!

BigEvil
04-07-2010, 03:57 AM
Not very hard. Talk to Mongoose... his anno place does excellent work.

DevilMan
04-07-2010, 09:09 AM
I personally kinda like that number...

;)

DM

Stayhuge
04-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Are you looking to do just one color, or an acid wash/fade or something along those lines? Are you looking for dust or polished finish? The place that did my dallara mag did amazing work. Best Dust finish I have ever had, and everything matched exactly. But they only really do dust, unless you send them everything polished up, and they don't do fades or acid wash. Then can do some parts one color and other parts another color though. :cheers:

LMK and I can get you their contact info. Also, their prices were reasonable. ;)

CatoRockwell
04-07-2010, 10:02 AM
Mongoose has my Emag out for anno, I'll let you know how it goes. :cheers:

Mongoose
04-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Mongoose has my Emag out for anno, I'll let you know how it goes. :cheers:

I do :ninja: :D I should have it back soon....before it leaves the shop i will send you some pics to get your ok.

Dust finish is the easiest to do. We have a great black dye and im very happy with all the parts we have done in that finish.

Your karta body is still gonna need to be cleaned up before it gets blasted.

Send me a list of what you have: venomousdesigns@yahoo.com and i will get you a quote.

ProblemKinder
04-08-2010, 01:38 AM
I like that the first two people to reply to a thread titled 666 are BigEvil and DevilMan :rofl:

i'm not sure what I'm looking to do. I think probaby something simple like one solid color with another solid color for parts (detents, feedneck trigger etc). but who knows, if the price is right I may do something more crazy awesome. :dance:

RehKal
04-08-2010, 04:01 AM
I like that the first two people to reply to a thread titled 666 are BigEvil and DevilMan :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I might be in touch with you too. I have at least two markers I'm working on building that will need to be annoed soon. Will email for more details/options an such.

OPBN
04-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Mongoose has my Emag out for anno, I'll let you know how it goes. :cheers: Ditto.

maglover666
04-10-2010, 11:45 AM
I personally kinda like that number...

;)

DM
me too lol

Flatliner333
04-16-2010, 03:48 PM
Did you know that all the #'s on a Roulette wheel add up to that number...of coarse I am only half Evil thus 333.