PDA

View Full Version : AO-Wi/Il Breakaway Paintball Spring Big Game May 2nd

AnthonyDStone
04-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Check out www.breakawaypaintball.com For Details!

Tony

2superblus
04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
:cry: No spring big game for me, I will be at Miller Park Autocrossing. I have been trying to get a free weekend to get down there. I used to be there every weekend in the early 90's.

AnthonyDStone
04-13-2010, 09:21 AM
This Years Big Game Is A Sunday Only Event.

Paint:

$60 A Case Pre Ordered By 4-26,$70 Day Of Event

Air Is Just $5 ALL DAY!(Compressed Air only)CO2 Is Normal Price

Marker Rentals Are $10 and Camo Coverall Rentals are $5

There Will be Lots Of Prizes and Cool Stuff Given away!Come on Out For a Great Day of Paintball!

Tony :shooting:

snoopay700
04-13-2010, 12:59 PM
This Years Big Game Is A Sunday Only Event.

Paint:

$60 A Case Pre Ordered By 4-26,$70 Day Of Event

Air Is Just $5 ALL DAY!(Compressed Air only)CO2 Is Normal Price

Marker Rentals Are $10 and Camo Coverall Rentals are $5

There Will be Lots Of Prizes and Cool Stuff Given away!Come on Out For a Great Day of Paintball!

Tony :shooting:
Crap, i was hoping to help ref a day and play a day, but i'd only be able to do half of sunday whichever i did. I guess i'll just have to ask mark if he needs me.

Smoke
04-15-2010, 07:20 PM
I'll be there!

AnthonyDStone
04-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Yeah I Hear Ya.See you There!

Tony :headbang:

XM15
04-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Mark said he has a bunch of private games scheduled for saturday thats why he is doing the one day sunday big game.

AnthonyDStone
04-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Plus Then ALL the Big game player show up on one day as opposed to splitting the crowd between each day.Should be Fun let get some preorders on paint!Ends 4-26 so order Now!
www.breakawaypaintball.com

Tony

wimag
04-22-2010, 11:00 AM
Should be a blast, got about 10-12 in our group.

BreakawayPaintball
04-22-2010, 12:39 PM
UPDATE: We are adding a swap meet to the Big Game. We will have several tables setup for people to sell their used stuff. So if you have anything your looking to sell bring it out! - You must contact us first to make sure we have room. There is no charge for this. (Sorry for the short notice)

What do you think? Anyone want to do this?

Note: This is for individuals only. No advertising for other fields or stores unless you get our approval first.

AnthonyDStone
04-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Thats Still Pretty cool Mark!I'm sure I've got some junk to get rid of!

Tony

Shirow
04-24-2010, 08:39 AM
UPDATE: We are adding a swap meet to the Big Game. We will have several tables setup for people to sell their used stuff. So if you have anything your looking to sell bring it out! - You must contact us first to make sure we have room. There is no charge for this. (Sorry for the short notice)

What do you think? Anyone want to do this?

Note: This is for individuals only. No advertising for other fields or stores unless you get our approval first.

Sounds cool

BreakawayPaintball
04-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Thats Still Pretty cool Mark!I'm sure I've got some junk to get rid of!

Tony

Bring some of your shirts to sell!

AnthonyDStone
04-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Will Do!

Tony

AnthonyDStone
05-01-2010, 09:30 AM
If anyone needs me to bring them anything specific Let me know before then!

www.myspace.com/tonystwists

Tony

AnthonyDStone
05-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Well,If you missed this event,You screwed the pooch.
There Were 165 Players(Give or take),The Weather Was Perfect,The Swap Meet Was Tons of Fun AND Mark Gave away OVER $1000 Worth of prizes!
If you Didn't Attend the Spring Big Game,Watch For News Of the Fall Big Game Around October.Lets Get Back To the 500 Player games of Old!

Thanks For all the Hard Work and Vision Mark!Keep It up,People are already coming back that I Haven't seen there in a long time!

Tony

BreakawayPaintball
05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks to everyone that came out to the Big Game! We had 165 people for the big game and handed out over $2500 in prizes. If you did not make it there we gave away some great prizes like a BT TM-15, Invert Mini, Empire Prophecy, Invert Avatar Camo Goggles, Invert Reloaders, Pure Energy Carbon fiber tank, Pure Energy Aluminum tanks, remote hoses, gloves, battle swabs, squeegees, awesome hats, pods, memberships, and more!

Tony from Tonys Twists Tie Dye gave away some cool t-shirts. Thanks Tony!

Overall the weather was great. No rain and mostly sunny.

Thanks again to everyone that came out. We will have some more special days over the summer so please watch our website for updates.

AnthonyDStone
05-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Thanks to everyone that came out to the Big Game! We had 165 people for the big game and handed out over $2500 in prizes. If you did not make it there we gave away some great prizes like a BT TM-15, Invert Mini, Empire Prophecy, Invert Avatar Camo Goggles, Invert Reloaders, Pure Energy Carbon fiber tank, Pure Energy Aluminum tanks, remote hoses, gloves, battle swabs, squeegees, awesome hats, pods, memberships, and more!

Tony from Tonys Twists Tie Dye gave away some cool t-shirts. Thanks Tony!

Overall the weather was great. No rain and mostly sunny.

Thanks again to everyone that came out. We will have some more special days over the summer so please watch our website for updates.

WOW! :eek:

Tony