PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye to appear on Asked & Answered

rabidchihauhau
04-09-2010, 06:09 AM
Hi guys!

One of your (and mine) favorite paintball people agreed yesterday to be 68Caliber's second guest on it's new 'social interview' feature Asked & Answered. We get the guest on the hot seat - YOU ask the questions!

Okay, enough hype.

Tom has been a long time friend and I'm really happy he agreed to do this. It should be very interesting.

In the meantime, Gino of Valken Paintball (someone who seems to be mentioned fairly frequently in a number of threads here) is our first guest and there's still plenty of time to ask him questions. If you are so inclined, just stick your question in the comment field here - http://68caliber.com/?p=6725

Don't let Tom down. Me - I'm gonna ask him what HE thinks the chances of us getting hit by a cosmic ray burst during our lifetime(s) is....

Watcher
04-09-2010, 09:36 PM
When and where?

minimag03
04-09-2010, 10:31 PM
:dance:
Couldn't be happier about this. I had never heard about the show until I listened to the ones concerning the 50 caliber paintball market. I really look forward to listening to it.

rabidchihauhau
04-10-2010, 01:51 PM
guys: not a podcast. This is a "social networking interview", taking place via text on www.68caliber.com

The difference is that, unlike a regular interview where one person asks all the questions, the audience gets to ask the questions.

Starting Monday, go to www.68caliber.com (I'll post a link here as well) and, after you read all about what a great, wonderful and ultra-genius kind of guy Tom is, ask him your question(s) in the comments section.

Tom will be emails the questions and will respond.

rabidchihauhau
04-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Tom is now on 68Caliber.com.

You can ask him questions directly by placing them in the comments at the bottom of the page.

There's a link in the article to AO, so REPRESENT!

Ask Tom a question!

You can read the article here (http://68caliber.com/?p=6964)

snoopay700
04-15-2010, 12:51 PM
So can we still ask tom a question? I forgot about this when i had the chance to ask some questions.

kcombs9
04-15-2010, 01:54 PM
-Do you still play regularly? When was the last time you did?

Tom Kaye: I am afraid I haven’t played since the last Shatnerball. The place I live now doesn’t have much in the way of fields. There is a good chance I will make Living Legends this year and will mix it up with all of ya!!

:clap: :headbang: :hail: :shooting:

Hope he is on "the man" team...