PDA

View Full Version : anyone still rockin a devilmag?

bound for glory
04-12-2010, 12:21 AM
just wondering if any devilmags are still in the field. long story short, i wanted one so bad i traded a perfect emag for a devilmag. shot great for about 2 weeks, then it **** the bed. sent it to the man himself(tunaman) and sold it. man, do i miss that emag :cry:

bound for glory
04-12-2010, 01:25 PM
i guess not. anyone... :confused:

kcombs9
04-12-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't but give it some more time I know a few people still have them.

If you want a devilmag I would recommend a EPmag or pick up some of the emag's that are for sale.

:cheers:

Flatliner333
04-12-2010, 01:46 PM
I have always wanted a DevilMag myself but new I couldnt afford one, so I made something similar from scratch. It is still not finished...when I upgrade the board I could go with eyes like a DevilMag but I will probably just rely on my lvl X bolt it works just fine. What was wrong with yours could it not be repaired? vidage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs6J_iJPC_k

mr.mag218
04-12-2010, 05:30 PM
i still rock a devilmag, actually i have 2 at the moment and im in the process of selling one of the frames. i love mine, i will never be without one the rest of me life one is just a trophy caser the other is my work horse

going_home
04-12-2010, 05:46 PM
i still rock a devilmag, actually i have 2 at the moment and im in the process of selling one of the frames. i love mine, i will never be without one the rest of me life

Famous last words.

I think the thread title should be, how many actually got the marker they paid for from Devils Den.

Actually with that name, that should have been a warning of things to come.

:ninja:

mr.mag218
04-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Famous last words.

I think the thread title should be, how many actually got the marker they paid for from Devils Den.

Actually with that name, that should have been a warning of things to come.

:ninja:

a lot more went out then everyone thinks. now im not saying people didn't get had by devilsden however if i've managed to have 5 different vert framed devilmags then there can't be a huge shortage of them. besides the 5 i've had, i've almost baught 2 other vert framed guns, one of which was a pewter karta devilmag.

Frizzle Fry
04-12-2010, 07:19 PM
a lot more went out then everyone thinks. now im not saying people didn't get had by devilsden however if i've managed to have 5 different vert framed devilmags then there can't be a huge shortage of them. besides the 5 i've had, i've almost baught 2 other vert framed guns, one of which was a pewter karta devilmag.

The question is whether they were Devil's Den Devilmags or "Devilmags".

Loguzzzzzz
04-12-2010, 07:44 PM
I still have mine. I use a pneumag as my primary but every now and then I pull the Devilmag out for a little exercise. Always works great. . . .like every other mag I have. A little oil and a fresh battery (since it usually sits so long between uses that the battery will die). Mine has eyes but I still have the Level 10 on it was well.

Eagle
04-12-2010, 08:05 PM
I have mine. Bought it intending to build a whole new Warped-Devil-Tac, but a couple days after I got it in the mail I ended up in the ER (with no insurance) and the unexpected bills put my playing on indefenite hold. Some day a mint Devil will make it appearance on the fields of central Va!

bound for glory
04-12-2010, 10:38 PM
seems there still afew, huh? to answer someones question, heres a brief on what i went through...

bound for glory
04-12-2010, 10:49 PM
a few out there, huh? heres my sad story
i traded adg terry a mint condition low # emag for his #2 devilmag. shot great a a emr castle game. and i mean great. people were like omg! thats a mag :wow: . worked great when i got home...then it would'nt cycle, or cycled slow. now, i'm no novice when it comes to mags. call chris up and he has me check about 6 things on the gun. nope, all ok. he did'nt want me too, but i sent it back to him. after about a month, i get the dm back and he says it's fine...
well, it would'nt shot for me. after alot of he said, she said, i say, f this. i ask tuna to look it over. it was a bad rail. bob fixed it, and i did'nt like the service from ga devil, so i sold it. sad to say, i've been mag less scince... :cry:

ICOM
04-13-2010, 08:06 AM
i never got to rock mine....Fireblade still has mine for 2 years now.....

bound for glory
04-15-2010, 02:23 PM
he has your devilmag for 2 years? whats the story behind that?