PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Barrel Micromag

M98Punk
04-15-2010, 09:47 PM
I have been trying to track down a Micromag (or body) at a decent price. Had a few hits but was then side tracked by bald tires. SOOO I found a body but it is a fixed barrel and I was wondering if anyone knows of someone who can make it cocker threaded for me. So I can have matching his and hers guns :-)

OPBN
04-15-2010, 09:53 PM
I have been trying to track down a Micromag (or body) at a decent price. Had a few hits but was then side tracked by bald tires. SOOO I found a body but it is a fixed barrel and I was wondering if anyone knows of someone who can make it cocker threaded for me. So I can have matching his and hers guns :-)
How much you looking to spend? I have a gen 2/3 one that I may be interested in letting go. Been sitting on the shelf for almost a year now, and I haven't even put paint through it. PM me. Decent condition with the original frame. Also has a brand new vert adapter.

doc_Zox
04-15-2010, 10:03 PM
don't cut that mag

Ando
04-15-2010, 10:19 PM
don't cut that mag
/QFT

Cut your own pepe off first :p

Ratzo
04-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Any pics of this Micro.
And please don't harm a fixed barrel.

M98Punk
04-16-2010, 05:25 AM
How much you looking to spend? I have a gen 2/3 one that I may be interested in letting go. Been sitting on the shelf for almost a year now, and I haven't even put paint through it. PM me. Decent condition with the original frame. Also has a brand new vert adapter.

Send me a PM with more info And pictures if you have them please!

And to everyone else, you are all a bunch of softies..... Why so much excitement for a fixed barrel micro? Th

M98Punk
04-16-2010, 05:29 AM
/QFT

Cut your own pepe off first :p

Did Tracy make you drink Kool-aid? :spit_take

Because I have an order of importance and my pepe comes well before any paintball gun.... Now my soul I'd pawn for a SLF or X

SSP REAPER
04-16-2010, 06:59 AM
Now my soul I'd pawn for a SFL or X
fixed

OPBN
04-16-2010, 07:19 AM
PM'd you a pic and some other info.

Chris
04-16-2010, 12:37 PM
The fixed barrel micro is a collectors item, hard to come by. Before you hack it up, try to sell or trade it for a regular MM.

I may buy it outright from you if it's in decent shape.