PDA

View Full Version : What paint with a 68 Classic

Rob_Evanson
02-07-2002, 06:41 AM
What paint does everybody out there find works better on a 68Mag right hand classic feed. I'm using Co2 and have an All Amercian barrel. I cannot decide between Zap or Diablo. Quite a few people say Zap works better because of the hard nose bolt in the mag, and Zap is APPARENTLY well know for being quite a hard paint. Where as Diablo is supposed to be quite brittle, and yet a lot of teams shoot it.

Any advice please!

Regards

Rob

soilent green
02-07-2002, 11:18 AM
I use proball it works great however its bore size changes form batch to batch which sucks but I have a freak so it doesn't matter for me I would avoid diablo right now because the last to cases I bought 1 blaze 1 midnight were super fragile and small like .684 I also don't like zap I had good luck with diablo recball but its hard to find and bounces alot I found proball to be a happy median but iv'e had sizes beetween .687-.695 needless to say that is bad team colors isn't terible and any RPS is alright a little fragile though PMI is good to

OSkewlMaggin
02-07-2002, 12:55 PM
I like ProBall, RP, and Team Colors...

personman
02-07-2002, 01:05 PM
My Zap breaks with my AA, plastic nubbins and longnose bolt! I could have had a bad batch, but it diddnt work out very good. A couple weeks ago I tried PMI Premium and it diddnt break for a while.. then down tword the end my gun turned into a blender. Well, actually it wasnt THAT bad, its just that I diddnt have a squeegee..
If proball works good with my AA, then WAHOO! :D
I used Diablo with my old PMI Ceramic, and it seemed fine.
Havent tried Diablo with my AA yet