PDA

View Full Version : 2002 interview with tom

bound for glory
04-17-2010, 11:50 AM
just going through utube and found an interview with our man tom. and it got me to thinking...
i started to remember how all the shops in new jersey(lets go devils!) had loads of mags on their walls. how mark and flea and the rest of the guys at the paintballers guild in stroudsburg were like :wow: when i let rip with my first mag(which was the 2nd or 3rd in new jersey).
and the friendly yappin between mag guys and illistrater and cocker guys and icon shoters, "my gun is this, your gun is heavy :rolleyes: but when it came down to it, it was everybody thrashin togeather and having a good time, regardless of what kind og guy you shot. guess those days are gone.
this spring i'm gonna go and tresspass and walk a few of those fields i played on in my youth. i'll take my little boy, and i'll tell him some funny :cuss: that we did. he really wants to play paintball with me. so maybe we might piece togeather a couple of mags(i'm a high school teacher, so i'm not what you'd call rich). kind of a father/son project for next spring.
tom said on the video, regarding the e/xmag "this will be cutting edge for the next 10 years". he called that right.
ll