PDA

View Full Version : Know where to find hardline?

Madcat_MK2
04-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

On my GF's mag, because the setup is so tight as she is on the shorter side and it fits better for her, I am having issues with the current airline setup. I tried fitting SS braided line from the ASA to the grip, but it looked kind of crappy and because of the short distance it did not fit well. I've been using macroline, but it only works when the line is in a big loop to ease the pressure on the sides of the line. But this setup has started leaking a little now, so I want to replace this with SS hardline as I like the look of it and feel it would fit better. Problem is, it seems every hydraulics place around here closes too early so I am unable to get in there and look around.

So, anyone here know of a place online to order the parts I need so I can fix this issue once and for all? Thanks

Frizzle Fry
04-20-2010, 08:56 PM
My local shop has 2" to 12" lines (increased in 1" increments) for $5-$10 I believe.

I could send ya a 7" (ish) piece I have lying around for free, or pickup one on your behalf.

Madcat_MK2
04-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Hmm, just noticed your location is Massachusetts. Mind telling me the name of your shop? Is it near RI or other end of mass?

Drix
04-20-2010, 09:17 PM
Which local shop would this be o.O

Frizzle Fry
04-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Which local shop would this be o.O

Boston Paintball "West" in Natick.

It's about a 10-15 minute drive from my door. Brian keeps the hard line display in the back room with all the "junk" but if you ask he'll bring it out. Lots of different lengths.

I think Paul has some to offer at his shop down in Plainville, MA (near the CT border off 295) but I can't promise a selection.

Madcat_MK2
04-22-2010, 07:00 AM
Ah, didn't know they were that close. Ill have to give pwpaintball a call then as I didn't think he had any since its not advertised. Thanks!

Frizzle Fry
04-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Ah, didn't know they were that close. Ill have to give pwpaintball a call then as I didn't think he had any since its not advertised. Thanks!

I can't promise he's got exactly what you need, but I recall seeing some there. The site hasn't been fully updated in a while.