-Powerfeed.
-Venturi Bolt
-Bottom Bottle adaptor.
-Double Trigger
-40 oz Nitro Tank Setup.
-Viewloader Revolution Hopper
$60 :clap:

Now the question:
How can I tell what "Level" gun this is?

It has a "CF" prefix on the S/N.
Spacer not a powertube spring.
Newer style regulator seat?? (not sure how to explain this)
Plastic pistol grip, not aluminum.

I will be glad to answer any questions if it will help.

Thanks

OPBN
04-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Looks like a decent deal. Levels typically refer to the Level of the bolt. I.e. Level 7 or Level 10. If it has a Venturi bolt, than it is neither. At least that's the way I understand it. The CF on the valve ID's it as a Classic Valve. You say it has a double trigger, but a "plastic" frame? Does it have a trigger guard? If not, it's actually a CF or carbon fiber frame with the trigger guard cut off.

You may want to check and make sure the tank is in hydro. If it needs to be rehydroed, I can recommend a place. It costs around $20+ shipping both ways to get it rehydroed, so it may cost less to get a new tank.

Also, posting a pic may help ID some other components if you have questions.

athomas
04-21-2010, 09:46 AM
If it has a carbon fibre frame, then it is a level 7 mag for sure. You can double check by looking at the front of the valve. If it has a clip ring, then it is level 5 or 6. If not, then its level 7. There aren't very many level 5's or 6's left in existence from 1991.

If it does have the trigger guard cut off, you might want to check to see if your field will allow it. Some don't for safety issues. The venturi bolt is aftermarket and there really is no different in performance than a level 7 bolt as long as the manufacturer stayed within AGD tolerances.

Go check to see where the local fire stations get their tanks hydroed. It may be your cheapest option.

MFM-70
04-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks gents,
Yes the trigger guard is cut off.
No clip ring.
I was aware that the tank needed a hydro test when purchased as this was mentioned in the ad.
We will take care of that soon.

Thanks for the help.