PDA

View Full Version : 68 Automag "Perfect Charger"

MFM-70
04-22-2010, 08:37 AM
I am told this is a rare part.
What is this and what did it/does it do?
Co2/HPA or both?

Thanks

athomas
04-22-2010, 12:05 PM
There are a few kicking around. They do nothing.

On original 68 automag valves, the hole between the front and back did not line up. This caused a "potential restriction" in air flow. A few different companies offered up a new back section that had an opening or several holes that spanned a larger area so that it ensured an unobstructed path to the front hole. Airgun Designs fixed the problem by making sure the front and back holes lined up on all subsequent AIR valves. You can even have your own mag valve back drilled with a new hole in the proper place if it is an older one and doesn't line up. It is really easy with any drill press or a drill and a steady hand.

OPBN
04-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Out of curiosity it isn't in response to the chick from Georgia on Ebay is it? She puts "rare" and "hard to find" on about everything she posts for sale. She apparently thinks she's sitting on a treasure trove of AGD goodies.

Hobbez
04-23-2010, 09:00 AM
oddly enough, everything mag related she sells goes for outrageous prices. Either her descriptions are working, or theres sketchy bidding going on She sells a lot of items that sell and are immediatly relisted. Maybe its just sore loser syndrome, but just barely losing an auction only to see it relisted and resold 3 times is suspicious to me Sorry for the rant and the thread hijack. :/

MFM-70
04-23-2010, 09:54 AM
oddly enough, everything mag related she sells goes for outrageous prices. Either her descriptions are working, or theres sketchy bidding going on She sells a lot of items that sell and are immediatly relisted. Maybe its just sore loser syndrome, but just barely losing an auction only to see it relisted and resold 3 times is suspicious to me Sorry for the rant and the thread hijack. :/

Not hyjacked at all.
It was on e-bay, although i did not look that close at her location after I saw the first response to my post.