PDA

View Full Version : Mag pump and ULT?

crawler24
04-23-2010, 02:02 AM
so after emailing AGD and aking them if a ULT would work on a pump due to the low rate of fire, they said it should work. The whole resion they say not to use it with a classic/minimag valve is recharge rate.

i ordered one to mes with.
after installing, it seems adjustments are in order of course. it will either only have it shoot when you pump it. similar to an autotrigger w/o the trigger. or dud the balls out depending on thte spacers i use.

this was more of a can i get it to work thing. i have returned the pump back to normal, and just keep messing with it as a prodject. it would be sweet to get it to work, and even better if i stubble onto a way to get a mag pump to have a propper autotrigger.

any sugestions? or anyone else try this before?

athomas
04-23-2010, 07:04 AM
The classic valves seem to like a shorter pin when dealing with on-off assemblies that are designed for the retro valves. That means you should maximize the amount of shims installed. Try 6.

crawler24
04-23-2010, 09:56 AM
The classic valves seem to like a shorter pin when dealing with on-off assemblies that are designed for the retro valves. That means you should maximize the amount of shims installed. Try 6.

Will give it ago. put alot in already, but had a few more. thanks