PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate AutoMag

MrBig
04-25-2010, 09:43 PM
I am going to see a guy this week to pick up a few guns. He also said that he has one called "The Ultimate AutoMag." He claims that it is an AutoMag that Smart Parts "tricked out."

Any one ever heard of one of these? What was "tricked out" on it?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Drix
04-25-2010, 09:45 PM
Tricked out by the makers of the "Magic Box" I call shens unless theres pix :ninja:

Sumthinwicked
04-25-2010, 09:50 PM
my best guess :eek: probably a smartmag (valve has 8 hole mod which is okie i guess... or a brass expander which is useless on it "magic box") and it prob has a sp splash kit on it the anno is 3 colors usually on rail ,the forgrip, the barrel if ur lucky, the asa , the ball on off, the sight raiser ,the trigger spalshed match could be double trig,sometimes a barrel plug which is heedn in the forgrip , and maybe the frame usually a kit is around 100 without matching frame or with it maybe 130.... with the smartvalve (if 8 hole mod 80 tops) i have had 3 of them or the majic box(useless in my eyes and most) might drop the value of the marker LOL :rofl:

so valve 80
spalsh kit complete 130
regular body and sear 45 30 /15

total ubermag value on ao normal prices

255 at most

MrBig
04-25-2010, 09:51 PM
I will take pics when I get the other guns.

There is a cut off pic in this thread: here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237265&highlight=smart+mag)

You can see the word "Ultimate" but nothing else.

MANN
04-25-2010, 09:54 PM
If there is a "magic box" on it throw it in the trash.

ProblemKinder
04-26-2010, 05:25 AM
"when smart parts works on your automag, you know that your airgun designs warranty is fully protected!"

:rolleyes:

BigEvil
04-26-2010, 07:00 AM
If there is a "magic box" on it throw it in the trash.

We should get a colletion of them, make a road trip, and stone the Grim Bros. with them.

Just an idea. TB5 road trip?

MANN
04-26-2010, 07:51 AM
We should get a colletion of them, make a road trip, and stone the Grim Bros. with them.

Or possibly DLX Audrey (was that how she or he spelled the name)

Edit: I knew I had it somewhere

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc188/Mayvik/Paintball/MagicBox.jpg

smilestyler
04-26-2010, 08:01 AM
I will take pics when I get the other guns.

There is a cut off pic in this thread: here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237265&highlight=smart+mag)

You can see the word "Ultimate" but nothing else.

The gun in that thread is mine, and it isn't for sale. If somebody gave you that pic and told you it is for sale they are probably scamming you. RUN.. :wow:

edit; didn't realise you were talking about the pic farther down. don't mind me :ninja:

BigEvil
04-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Or possibly DLX Audrey (was that how she or he spelled the name)

Edit: I knew I had it somewhere

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc188/Mayvik/Paintball/MagicBox.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT "AUDREY" :rofl:

bound for glory
04-29-2010, 03:17 PM
funny storey: back when the magic box started showing up at paintballers guild in stroudtsburg, pa. i asked what the box did. well, the young lady(yes , a lady) said it was "tricked"(her words, i'm not kidding you) by smart parts and they(the wizards at smart parts) were "keeping a lid on it". it was gonna make the automag into a great gun :rolleyes: i said "well, what does this black box mag do that my mag does'nt?" her response? oh, she sez, just about everything : :spit_take :rolleyes: : i still laugh at that one

Spider-TW
04-29-2010, 03:25 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT "AUDREY" :rofl:
We should have an "Audrey Day" once a year. Maybe April 1st?

Ando
04-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Ok I'll bite. Who the hell is Audrey?

behemoth
04-29-2010, 05:29 PM
Ok I'll bite. Who the hell is Audrey?

Noob. :D

MANN
04-29-2010, 06:44 PM
She is the lady that talks to you through the luxe markers. She is knowledgeable about everything from DLX, and her picture is posted above.

Spider-TW
04-29-2010, 09:07 PM
She would answer your posts on PBN...

behemoth
04-29-2010, 11:10 PM
No, she was DLX's spokeswoman.

Who'm they later found out was just some picture they stole off a photographers website, and posted as her.

MANN
04-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Who'm they later found out was just some picture they stole off a photographers website, and posted as her.

which was hilarious when her husband posted.

om3n
05-01-2010, 09:24 AM
wait... really? Was it just some person from SP that was answering questions on PBN, posed as this fake non-existent person named "Audrey?"

behemoth
05-01-2010, 01:45 PM
wait... really? Was it just some person from SP that was answering questions on PBN, posed as this fake non-existent person named "Audrey?"

Yes.

They 'created' Audrey.

They found that pic on some website, and said "Hi, I'm Audrey, I'm DLX's spokeswoman."

THEN, it came to light that the picture they stole was from some photographer's online portfolio, and SHTF.

SCpoloRicker
05-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Dude, that's my girlfriend. She's from Canada, though, so you guys probably don't know her...

PaintballEngineer
05-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Dude, that's my girlfriend. She's from Canada, though, so you guys probably don't know her...

TROLL!! ...just my initial reaction :D