PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina

classic68
04-30-2010, 05:02 PM
Any mag users around the Charleston SC area? I would love to get a few of us to meet up for a mag weekend of great play at the local field. :shooting:

Fatalis
04-30-2010, 05:04 PM
I live in Moncks Corner, SC. We play at Paintball of Charleston, but we also have several renegade fields. There is a very large group of mag players there, and I am sure we could set something up. Let me know what you have in mind.

classic68
04-30-2010, 06:38 PM
I usually meet a couple guys from work and we play at Paintball of Charleston. We try to have a private party when we can. We have not played in a while and I am looking for new guys to play with more regularly. Let me know the next time you guys plan on playing at PoC and I will try to meet all of you.

RJ

oozeeh
05-25-2010, 05:56 AM
i live in N. Charleston/Summerville area. I've started to play at paintball charleston.

there's lots of mag users at PoC. maybe we can have a mag day one weekend.

Butros
05-26-2010, 01:41 AM
There are lots of us maggots at PBC in charleston, even more that play mostly scenario ball in the SE with out mags. Don't know if this is legal but check out www.pbjunkie.com for a more regional forum. But of course AO is the shiZ

oozeeh
05-27-2010, 04:28 PM
anyone gonna be playin at PoC this memorial day weekend?