PDA

View Full Version : AGD Tac-One

Wrecker
05-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Anyone have any experience with this marker? I wanted to try a warp feed set-up and have been torn between buying a Tac-One and trying to cram a board in it, or getting another type of mag and slapping a warp left on it. Ideas? Thoughts on a good way to execute this? Discuss. :bounce:

Toll
05-02-2010, 03:49 PM
You can slap a different frame/board etc on it and just use the automag body/valve/rail. Trying to shove boards in things that don't normally house boards is just annoying

CatoRockwell
05-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Love my tac one, you can get a warpfeed tac one body, also you can upgrade the lowers to be E-mag. You can do anything you want with it, the only reason to get the tac one is if you like the rails though.

ProblemKinder
05-03-2010, 12:09 AM
correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a Tac-One just an RT Pro with rails? could I take my ULE body off my RT Pro and slap a Tac-One body on, or do the tac one bodies have to go with tac one rails?

I say just throw some sort of E-Lowers on the tac one if you really want the rails.

CatoRockwell
05-03-2010, 12:54 AM
exactly the same, just a different body.

mostpeople
05-03-2010, 01:04 AM
See, this is the ultimate confusion of the tac-one.

Is it a marker? NO

The AGD Tac-One is not a marker, it is a body for the AGD Automag Rt-Pro. That being said, when you say you have a tac one, I know you are using a tac-one automag body, but I do not know what else is there, classic valve? Intelliframe? Rt rail? MM rail? Aftermarket feedneck?

AGD Promotes the Tac-One, but its more precise to say that the tac one is a body, not a marker.

CatoRockwell
05-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Well the Tac-One does have it's own rail, I don't know if the RT Pro uses the same, but they are sold as 2 different markers. I don't think it's a big deal, everything AGD is interchangeable.

mostpeople
05-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Well the Tac-One does have it's own rail, I don't know if the RT Pro uses the same, but they are sold as 2 different markers. I don't think it's a big deal, everything AGD is interchangeable.

But the tac one body works on ANY AGD rail, so to say the tac one has its own rail is, well inaccurate.

The Tac-One marker produced by AGD has a rail that is only offered on the tac one, if thats what you mean. Then again, its more accurate to say the Rt-Pro with the tac one body AGD offers.

Wrecker
05-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Taking a second look at what AGD has to offer since I would not be using the rails getting the ULE warp left main body makes better sense. What I am mostly trying to do it get the hopper off the top of the marker as the vast majority of hits I get are hopper hits. If I used the AGD ULE Warp Left mainbody what would be an acceptable grip to use, specifically with the idea of putting a board in it? I was thinking of something fancy schmance like a virtue or tadao, but don't know if their software would match well with a frankenstein marker like this.

ProblemKinder
05-04-2010, 12:23 AM
i think some poeple put shocker lowers on mags? also ego lowers. or just go E/X-mag. as for frames do you prefer 45 degrees? 90? there are some sweet 90* frames out there, like the chimera or the logic 90.

Wrecker
05-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Heh yeah I guess the more I look at what I want, and the more I try to look at what already has been done it looks like I am trying to make an Egomag with a warpfeed. Any company ever commercially make an Egomag, or has it always been homebrew stuff?

ProblemKinder
05-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Heh yeah I guess the more I look at what I want, and the more I try to look at what already has been done it looks like I am trying to make an Egomag with a warpfeed. Any company ever commercially make an Egomag, or has it always been homebrew stuff?

homebrew. pretty sure it's easy. never done it (don't like electros)

Wrecker
05-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Well I used to be in that boat, but a few years back I picked up a Proto Matrix 6. I am not going to lie I looooooove the way it shoots. I just want to play around with a side feed, and it looks like the Mag is the only marker that can do that without hacking apart a marker. Plus, by getting the ULE stuff and an EGO frame hopefully it'll cut down on the weight / improve balance with the warp feed. The Egomag guides look like they're the ticket to what I am trying to accomplish. Hopefully I don't piddle away hundreds of dollars and mess it all up :D

Sumthinwicked
05-06-2010, 05:18 PM
look up warp emag tacone or a warped etac ;) i have 2 etacs one with xmod (local ao programmer) and the other has a morlock board from preditor

Wrecker
05-06-2010, 08:22 PM
What grip did you use to get the board in? Does the stock Tac-One have room?

Sumthinwicked
05-06-2010, 08:29 PM
i got it 2nd hand but the guy b4 me used an emag frame LOL came with everything just the board needed changing

Sumthinwicked
05-06-2010, 08:37 PM
i sent u a lil offer