PDA

View Full Version : RT sight rail VS RT PRO sight rail

audioSLAVE
05-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Are the RT sight rail and the RT PRO sight rail the same thing/size (I know one is black and one is silver)? I have an RT PRO rail in which I am looking to buy an RT sight rail to put on it, will it fit? Thanks in advance, Dan

Sumthinwicked
05-06-2010, 08:38 PM
i have an emag one that will fit thats black ohhhh with the screws 20 shipped and paypaled ....

audioSLAVE
05-06-2010, 09:00 PM
i have an emag one that will fit thats black ohhhh with the screws 20 shipped and paypaled ....
Thanks, but I have a seller at the moment depending on if someone can answer this question, plus I am still waiting on an intellifeed . . . :cry:

DevilMan
05-06-2010, 09:08 PM
They are the same... the black or AL ones are the early ones.. the silver or steel ones are the later ones... from what I've been told.

They were much cheaper to make in steel than to mill in AL.

But they should both fit fine. ONE THING... the AL ones you want to use flat head bolts for... the SS ones, you want to use button heads.

DM

Oh also, I'm pretty sure the AL ones were originally meant for EMags...

audioSLAVE
05-06-2010, 09:23 PM
They are the same... the black or AL ones are the early ones.. the silver or steel ones are the later ones... from what I've been told.

They were much cheaper to make in steel than to mill in AL.

But they should both fit fine. ONE THING... the AL ones you want to use flat head bolts for... the SS ones, you want to use button heads.

DM

Oh also, I'm pretty sure the AL ones were originally meant for EMags...
Thank you, much appreciated. :)

Spider-TW
05-07-2010, 10:44 AM
The aluminum ones ano easily. I have one on a tac rail with no fit issues.