PDA

View Full Version : MicroX Thread

going_home
05-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Someone in the PTP MicroMag 2009 thread said the custom Xvalve talk
should go to another thread.
So here it is.

If TK and Zupe ok this project, and if Tuna decides to take it on........

I want a dust black one !

With the lettering as

MicroX

to keep the lasering as simple as possible, but yet unique.

;)

zondo
05-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Well, if we're going to go this far, it might as well be matching ano on the valves.

BigEvil
05-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Well, if we're going to go this far, it might as well be matching ano on the valves.

Nah, I doubt that is going to happen. ;)

going_home
05-08-2010, 11:29 AM

I'm guessing its going to be all satin or dust black, if it gets done.
KISS so to speak.

;)

zondo
05-08-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm guessing its going to be all satin or dust black, if it gets done.
KISS so to speak.

;)

Really? Gunmetal Gray sounds much better to me. ;)

pbjunky99
05-08-2010, 06:24 PM
I would like to know how much its going to run before I put my name down for one. Any ideas on priceing yet?

zondo
05-08-2010, 09:27 PM
I would like to know how much its going to run before I put my name down for one. Any ideas on priceing yet?

Agreed... I already have an X Valve waiting for the Micromag to come out. If this is going to be worth it, I may have to build another mag :rolleyes: .

kcombs9
05-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Agreed... I already have an X Valve waiting for the Micromag to come out. If this is going to be worth it, I may have to build another mag :rolleyes: .

If its going to be called "Micro X" why not just add the "Micro" too a current X valve. Kinda like tuna adds his logo... this could be done for minimal fee's I would think. (Mongoose was charging 25$ for engraving to some of his products. this price may vary)

BigEvil
05-08-2010, 10:06 PM
If its going to be called "Micro X" why not just add the "Micro" too a current X valve. Kinda like tuna adds his logo... this could be done for minimal fee's I would think. (Mongoose was charging 25$ for engraving to some of his products. this price may vary)

Before we get to the point of trying to agree on what to laser on the valve, Tuna needs to get an ok from AGD.

Oh, and I want to laser the round PTP logo on the back of the velocity adjuster too :ninja:

going_home
05-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Before we get to the point of trying to agree on what to laser on the valve, Tuna needs to get an ok from AGD.
Oh, and I want to laser the round PTP logo on the back of the velocity adjuster too :ninja:

I understand that it takes a different type laser to do stainless steel than it does to put white lettering on anodized aluminum. Most likely adding to the cost too.

:ninja:

Frizzle Fry
05-08-2010, 10:20 PM
I understand that it takes a different type laser to do stainless steel than it does to put white lettering on anodized aluminum. Most likely adding to the cost too.

I've got one if you need it:
http://i42.tinypic.com/4lst8l.jpg

BigEvil
05-08-2010, 10:45 PM

I got a laser guy that can do it.

vf-xx
05-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Voted no.

Lets not make the micro more complex than it already is. And I already have a valve set to match.

i_love_paintbal
05-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Voted no.

Lets not make the micro more complex than it already is. And I already have a valve set to match.

But I do not. :)

I would buy one in a heart beat

Chronobreak
05-09-2010, 05:24 PM
yeah ineed to buy a new valve for this thing anyways, if i could get something that adds to the package(marker) and its uniqueness why not

SpyderBoy
05-09-2010, 10:36 PM
I would be very interested in a custom valve for my Micromag. I voted for "MicroX" but I would be happy with anything unique and well-done.

GRimm
05-09-2010, 11:17 PM
It all depends on pricing for me, also when they start collecting payment for them if this idea goes through. I like the idea, even though I already have an EMax valve to put in my micro.

gross2
05-10-2010, 02:01 AM
Voted for "MicroMag X"
But i'd get me at least 2, regardless of the design.

Grelvire
05-10-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm interested, price pending final yes or no, I would perfer a flat/dust black ano personally 'MicroMag X' would be fine by me, I needed to buy a vavle for this project anyway.....

Mayvik
05-10-2010, 11:15 AM
Also voted MicroMag X, for consistency with previous MicroMag branded valves.

Also..gloss black would be preferable for me (since my Micro is to be gloss)...and also because standard X are gloss so it may be possible to just get the laser work done w/o having to get a whole ton of valves re-anodized.

BigEvil
05-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Good news, baring any unforeseen issues, Tuna got the ok to go forward with this. I spoke to Forest @ PTP, and he is going to send me some of the art work used for the previous valves and I will see what is what.

I am also waiting on the on/off pin specs from them. Each valve will have to come with a lvl 10 and the proper on/off assembly.

Just throwing some numbers around with nothing certain, Im just warning you guys that this will NOT BE CHEAP. (But, Tuna will let us know when we get all of our fishes in a row)

As far as colors go, probably gloss and dust black, and maybe gloss and dust red. Again, this is something that we will look into.

Since the bodies aren't even near finished yet, we have some time.

These will be a special order item, so keep that in mind. :tard:

:cheers:

Mayvik
05-18-2010, 09:45 AM
How soon do you think you'll know for sure on color options? I'd like to stay gloss/gloss black if possible, but if we can only get dust valves I'd like to let Tracy know to change my gun to dust before it gets polished and anodized.

BigEvil
05-18-2010, 09:48 AM
Right now its only dust or gloss black so you are covered. I see that most of the colors aer Dust black, gloss black and there are some gun metal gray. I will see if I can get a color code from PTP and get the anno guy to match that.

Mayvik
05-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Sweet, thanks!

zondo
05-18-2010, 09:03 PM
reverse or standard?

wetwrks
05-20-2010, 12:47 AM
I am one of the gunmetal greys and would love to have a valve to match.

BigEvil
05-20-2010, 07:28 AM

Im going to try. I think that would be awesome.

Zondo - all standard.

Ruler_Mark
05-20-2010, 08:24 AM

this

going_home
05-21-2010, 04:24 PM
reverse or reverse ?

If he does any reverse I'll take a dust black reverse one.

zondo
05-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Im going to try. I think that would be awesome.

Zondo - all standard.

Oookay... :)

Either color is fine, my accents for it are already Gloss Black.

I'll put up my other X-Valve for sale as soon as we hear good news from you.

gross2
05-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Any news?

I'll most likely get 3 valves if this goes thru.
If there will be a gun metal grey, one of each.
If not 2x black dust and one gloss...

BigEvil
05-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Any news?

I'll most likely get 3 valves if this goes thru.
If there will be a gun metal grey, one of each.
If not 2x black dust and one gloss...

No news. I got the art from PTP. I still need to make some calls about a couple things.

correia3
06-10-2010, 04:41 PM
I just bought the spot that belonged to "i_love_paintball". I am in for gloss black. Have any decisions been made regarding the engraving? I was thinking something like the RT-Pro X-Valves with "MicroMag" over the X would look cool...

BigEvil
06-10-2010, 05:07 PM
I just bought the spot that belonged to "i_love_paintball". I am in for gloss black. Have any decisions been made regarding the engraving? I was thinking something like the RT-Pro X-Valves with "MicroMag" over the X would look cool...

Forest sent me all of the existing PTP valve artwork, and they are working on getting me a sample of the gun metal gray :) so my guy can attempt to match it. I will see what I can come up with soon once my brothers wedding is out of the way. :tard:

Chronobreak
06-10-2010, 09:55 PM
cool, hope this goes thru i got the 4 set aside already. doesnt look like ptp is in a rush regardless

zondo
06-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Forest sent me all of the existing PTP valve artwork, and they are working on getting me a sample of the gun metal gray :) so my guy can attempt to match it. I will see what I can come up with soon once my brothers wedding is out of the way. :tard:

:headbang:

There may be sale thread with a reverse X-valve up soon. :ninja:

gross2
06-30-2010, 03:40 AM
Since the box of Micromag pr0n got me all worked up, any news about the progress of the valves?

BigEvil
06-30-2010, 07:05 AM
I'm glad to see that things are finally moving in the right direction. :)

A couple of things;

-Firstly, after thinking about this and looking at the images that ZoomZ posted of the body, I think I REALLY need to see a valve in one first before anything gets lasered. I would hate to go through all of this and NOT have the wording on the valve line up properly. (remeber the 10 o'clock X valves?). I might actually need to have a body in hand to send with the valves when they get lasered.

-Although technically this project was originally the "Micromag 2k9", I really don't think that should be the wording on the valve. I am leaning towards "Micro-X" in big letters with "by ProTeam Products" in smaller letters underneath it.

-Come to think of it, it might be a good idea to have a body first to also make sure the Z-lock pin is where it is supposed to be :rolleyes:

-Im not sure if I mentioned this or not, but im working with my own laser guy on having the velocity adjusters lasered with the round PTP logo. Im going to send him one shortly to see how it comes out. The lasering should end up black, so Im hoping that this will turn out well.

-Forest was nice enough to provide me with some of the artwork that PTP used on their previous valves. However, I could really use a volunteer to assist me on this one. My photoshop skills are limited to E-thugary uses and im sure that there is someone who can do a better job than I can. :D

-Out of all of the places that I have dealt with for anno, there is only ONE that I trust to do these and apparently they seem to be taking their sweet time these days.

-Pricing: Still totally up in the air. :tard:

Did I miss anything?

gross2
06-30-2010, 09:52 AM
- Good idea to wait until the bodies are finished. Wouldn't want to see something go wrong.

- I'll agree the Valves shouldn't be MM2k9 specific. I'd like to see a simple "Micromag" with a smaler "X-Valve" underneth it on them.
All the valves PTP did had in common that "Micromag" could be read on them, so i wouldn't want to change this...

- Photoshop: I'd be willing to help out. I'll pm you my e-mail right away

- Price: The last thing i'm concerned with. Since i'll have a bit more time to secure funds for this than i'd originally feard...

Mayvik
06-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Good to hear there's still progress. I'd rather run a plain X for a while and be sure that the branded valve is 100% than have you rush them out and risk wonky lasering or some other issue.

vf-xx
06-30-2010, 02:02 PM
-Im not sure if I mentioned this or not, but im working with my own laser guy on having the velocity adjusters lasered with the round PTP logo. Im going to send him one shortly to see how it comes out. The lasering should end up black, so Im hoping that this will turn out well.

Wait, what? I missed this. Any chance of buying just a lasered velocity adjuster?

BigEvil
06-30-2010, 02:42 PM
Wait, what? I missed this. Any chance of buying just a lasered velocity adjuster?

That should be easy :)

Thanna
06-30-2010, 04:09 PM
:D Just Let us know more when the time comes. :cheers:

going_home
07-03-2010, 10:02 AM
-Firstly, after thinking about this and looking at the images that ZoomZ posted of the body, I think I REALLY need to see a valve in one first before anything gets lasered. I would hate to go through all of this and NOT have the wording on the valve line up properly. (remeber the 10 o'clock X valves?). I might actually need to have a body in hand to send with the valves when they get lasered.

What does this mean ?
This part (custom valve) will have to wait till you get your body so theres no mistakes ?
Any way for you to get one temporarily and just send it back after you get the particulars ?

;)

BigEvil
07-03-2010, 11:16 AM
What does this mean ?
This part (custom valve) will have to wait till you get your body so theres no mistakes ?
Any way for you to get one temporarily and just send it back after you get the particulars ?

;)

After waiting for over a year for these bodies, I won't be taking any chances that the lasering wont line up properly.

Grelvire
07-07-2010, 09:59 AM
"Micro-X" in big letters with "by ProTeam Products" in smaller letters underneath it sounbds good to me, still on board :headbang:

Redic
07-07-2010, 10:21 AM
"Micro-X" in big letters with "TWO YEARS IN THE MAKING" in smaller letters underneath it sounbds good to me, still on board :headbang:

THAT WILL LOOK BETTER

Grelvire
07-11-2010, 10:25 AM
THAT WILL LOOK BETTER

Steve your a funny guy :rofl:

Mayvik
07-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Any updates? :D

going_home
07-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Any updates? :D

I'm guessing its still the same as Scotts last post.
He has everything lined up but nothing else is getting done till he gets a body.
So he can make sure the laser lettering is lined up right in accordance with the Zpin slot
placement.

So basically its on hold till Scott gets the body he has on order.
I'm all for him getting his first.

:D

BigEvil
07-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Im also trying to get the "X" artwork from the laser people. :)

Grelvire
08-02-2010, 10:03 AM

Hey Scott,

Can you let me know who is does the lasering for you either on forum or pm it to me, I got some work that I would like done and am looking for recommendations.

gross2
08-02-2010, 10:10 AM

Since you mentioned it yourself, any progress?
If we don't get it i'll have to redo it for the new artwork...

What about the round PTP logo on the velocity adjuster? Any progress with that?

BigEvil
08-25-2010, 04:11 AM
What do you guys think? Thanks to gross2 for all of his help with this.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/MicroX/MicroX_1_3.jpg

going_home
08-25-2010, 12:03 PM
What do you guys think? Thanks to gross2 for all of his help with this.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/MicroX/MicroX_1_3.jpg

Looks good but whats the 68 for ?
Thats what was put on the Classic valve.
It doesnt really fit on the Xvalve to me.
Just saying. Maybe its just me.

;)

Mayvik
08-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Looks good but whats the 68 for ?
Thats what was put on the Classic valve.
It doesnt really fit on the Xvalve to me.
Just saying. Maybe its just me.

;)

Agree. Unless there's a .50 cal version coming! :p

going_home
08-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Agree. Unless there's a .50 cal version coming! :p

http://en.spongepedia.bimserver2.com/images/3/39/Ugh.jpg

:nono:

Ando
08-26-2010, 09:45 PM
I don't know...Maybe cause every Micromag valve that ever came out had the 68 lasered the same way... :rolleyes:

Why change it. Keep to it's roots.

Mayvik
08-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Good call..just checked 2 Micromag ReTros and a Micromag Classic...all have the 68 front superscript, so I renounce my nay and declare a yay!

Grelvire
08-27-2010, 10:26 AM
yay

SN toter
08-27-2010, 12:21 PM
yay!

BigEvil
08-31-2010, 04:10 AM
Here is my favorite so far...

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/MicroX/MicroX_6_3.jpg

Ando
08-31-2010, 06:23 AM
Looks nice bro. I think we got a winner. I would bring back the 68, it looks naked without it.

factoid
08-31-2010, 07:25 AM
I think it looks better without the 68, but I would take some of the lean out of the M. Not all of it, just a little. I'm guessing it was leaned right that far in order to make room for the 68, so the space just looks a little empty now.

SN toter
08-31-2010, 08:56 AM
I like the PTP logo in there, but will it come through clear when it's as small as it's gonna be?

Also, I'd like the 68 on there as well.

BigEvil
08-31-2010, 09:35 AM
The PTP logo should come out fine. Of course, my valve will be the lab rat for this so wish me luck :tard: Judging how clear the Venomous Spiders came out on Mongoose's feednecks, this should work out ok.

I dont like the idea of using the '68' on it since it is an X valve. If im not mistaken, the 68 was used only on the classic valves. Gross2 is still slinging new ideas and images at me so when I get a chance I will post a few more.

SN toter
08-31-2010, 10:01 AM
I dont like the idea of using the '68' on it since it is an X valve. If im not mistaken, the 68 was used only on the classic valves. Gross2 is still slinging new ideas and images at me so when I get a chance I will post a few more.

The micromag RT's said '68' as well.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/retrovalvea.jpg

Not a huge deal, I'll get one either way :) Is there a pricepoint yet?

Daze
08-31-2010, 10:02 AM
'68MicroMag' was on the RT Pro valves that were custom lasered as well. So far its been on every micromag branded valve I've come across in pictures.

EDIT-SN Toter beats me by seconds...

BigEvil
08-31-2010, 10:25 AM
Intersting. Well, lets see what we can come up with.

No price yet. It will hurt though, im betting.

TwilightG
08-31-2010, 11:17 AM
'68MicroMag' was on the RT Pro valves that were custom lasered as well. So far its been on every micromag branded valve I've come across in pictures.

However, it was not on the E-Mag Micro
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3333/dsc009233qw.jpg

Although I guess technically, it's not a "MicroMag"

SpyderBoy
09-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Get rid of the 68! I love the 2nd logo though. I agree that the M should stand up a bit straighter. Good work.

going_home
09-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Intersting. Well, lets see what we can come up with.

No price yet. It will hurt though, im betting.

I hope its not too bad.

BigEvil
09-23-2010, 08:41 PM
I hope its not too bad.

Me too. My valve will be the guinea pig :wow:

RavishingEddie
09-24-2010, 04:05 AM
Sorry just got back from a long time being away and stumbled upon this thread. I'm reading about a new valve, but what is good about this valve? More air efficient, lighter etc???

correia3
09-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Can anybody get in on this or is it just for the 2K9 Micro pre-order guys?

BigEvil
09-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Can anybody get in on this or is it just for the 2K9 Micro pre-order guys?

I dont see why not.

BigEvil
09-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Sorry just got back from a long time being away and stumbled upon this thread. I'm reading about a new valve, but what is good about this valve? More air efficient, lighter etc???

It's just a custom annoed and lasered X valve for the 2kmicro mag bodies that Tuna will be doing for us.

correia3
09-24-2010, 10:04 AM
OK. Cool. I am trying to sell my 2K9 spot but I was thinking about gettinag a valve for my 2K E-Micro...I didn't want to be left out if I sold my 2K9 spot...

I dont see why not.

WarHamster
09-24-2010, 10:52 AM

^ Like they said. I think the only valve it hasn't been on was the E-Micros.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o192/WarHamsterII/MicroMagRTValve.jpg

BigEvil
11-19-2010, 08:56 PM
First try, needs to be enlarged an centered a bit, but you get the idea

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1136.snc4/149821_1586910805746_1625072661_1380246_7662670_n. jpg

going_home
11-19-2010, 09:21 PM
:clap:

MANN
11-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Are these valves going to be 10-32 or 10-24 threaded?

BigEvil
11-20-2010, 08:50 AM
Are these valves going to be 10-32 or 10-24 threaded?

:rofl:

You are going to have to buy a special field strip screw from me... add $49.99 if you want one :D

j/k

BPA
11-21-2010, 10:05 AM
These valves should fit any Micromag, correct? I have a pre 2000 with powerfeed and I would love to have a valve like this for it. Any advice would be great.

BigEvil
11-21-2010, 11:40 AM
These valves should fit any Micromag, correct? I have a pre 2000 with powerfeed and I would love to have a valve like this for it. Any advice would be great.

Yeah they are just customized standard Xvalves.

vf-xx
11-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Hrm. I guess I need to obtain an extra back cap to get it lasered to my liking.

Chronobreak
11-21-2010, 05:42 PM
so is this happening?

BigEvil
11-21-2010, 06:11 PM
so is this happening?

Yup. When I get my body I will send it and a valve to my guy and let him use it as the guinea pig.

SpyderBoy
11-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Awesome! Thanks for following up on this. :)

Dend78
11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
Big E on that last design I know the old style M's were slanted like that but what if the same font style used on the X is used on the M and the little underline is removed?

i know lots of ppl want to stick to roots but why? this is a totally new design, just my .02

and where the crap have i been? this thread has been going this long and im just now seeing it :mad:

:cheers:

maniacmechanic
11-23-2010, 06:20 PM
First try, needs to be enlarged an centered a bit, but you get the idea

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1136.snc4/149821_1586910805746_1625072661_1380246_7662670_n. jpg

will I be able to just have this done ?? I've all ready got a Micro 2000 valve

BigEvil
11-23-2010, 06:29 PM
will I be able to just have this done ?? I've all ready got a Micro 2000 valve

Sure. Judging by the sample, you probably want to do a nice shiney new one as opposed to one that is all beat up.

SpyderBoy
11-24-2010, 03:38 PM
BigE is there any chance of getting a reduced price (volume discount) on complete X-valves from AGD if we have a decent sized order put together? Just wondering. :)

BigEvil
11-24-2010, 09:03 PM
BigE is there any chance of getting a reduced price (volume discount) on complete X-valves from AGD if we have a decent sized order put together? Just wondering. :)

I have no idea at this point. I hope so.

BigEvil
12-16-2010, 07:49 AM
Bumping this one up. I am going to get the ball rolling with Tuna very soon. I will start a new thread with particulars when I know them.

We are going to go with the "MICRO X" image for these.

I am also going to see about having extra PTP logo velocity adjusters made for anyone who wants them seperate. The only stipulation is that you are going to have to buy them new. Used ones are beat up, and even a little wear or a few scuff marks don't look good.

MAGpie
12-16-2010, 10:12 AM
Bumping this one up. I am going to get the ball rolling with Tuna very soon. I will start a new thread with particulars when I know them.

I am also going to see about having extra PTP logo velocity adjusters made for anyone who wants them seperate. The only stipulation is that you are going to have to buy them new. Used ones are beat up, and even a little wear or a few scuff marks don't look good.

Kinda off topic, but when I saw the valve... You guys know that the Armson Semi's are going back in production early next year in South Africa?

p8ntbal4me
12-16-2010, 10:18 AM

:clap:

Chronobreak
12-16-2010, 02:44 PM
hope its coming soon!

--the tuna needs more of my $ :D

BigEvil
12-16-2010, 02:46 PM
hope its coming soon!

--the tuna needs more of my $ :D

The good news is the lasering goes REALLY quick. The bad news is the anno doesnt :(

TheePsycho
12-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Are these unanodized valves? or brand new black x valves?

BigEvil
12-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Are these unanodized valves? or brand new black x valves?

They will start as brand new virgin never before seen the light of day raw xvalves. Tuna will have them annoed, then lasered up with serial numbers and the Micro X logo we came up with. They will also have the lasered velocity adjuster

TheePsycho
12-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Will they have the tuna emblem on them or no? Will they come with a lvl x or no?

If we want to send our parts to tuna can we get a matched anodized valve or no?

OPBN
12-16-2010, 03:55 PM
So there is not going to be an option of sending in our own X valves to have this done to?

zondo
12-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Raw X-valves?

:wow:

BigEvil
12-16-2010, 05:18 PM
So there is not going to be an option of sending in our own X valves to have this done to?

Negative.

Will they have the tuna emblem on them or no? Will they come with a lvl x or no?

If we want to send our parts to tuna can we get a matched anodized valve or no?

Not sure about the Tuna emblem, probably not unless he has to. I would imagine they are going to come complete just like buying a brand new xvalve. LVL 10 + on/off + spares, ect.

Not sure about getting anything else 'match' annoed but we can talk to him about it.

TheePsycho
12-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Not sure about the Tuna emblem, probably not unless he has to. I would imagine they are going to come complete just like buying a brand new xvalve. LVL 10 + on/off + spares, ect.

Not sure about getting anything else 'match' annoed but we can talk to him about it.

I would be in if it comes with the lvl x and it would be icing on the cake if it was possible to get a matching anodizing for everything.

going_home
12-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Raw X-valves?

:wow:

Tuna is an AGD national treasure.

;)

TheePsycho
12-16-2010, 05:31 PM

I would be in if it comes with the lvl x and it would be icing on the cake if it was possible to get a matching anodizing for everything.

vf-xx
12-16-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm beginning to entertain the idea of a dust black valve without lasering and an inverted color back cap.

But then again, I am going all out for a blackout mag.

SpyderBoy
12-16-2010, 08:49 PM
A Gunmetal Gray custom x-valve with level 10 would make my birthday complete!! I'm a little scared to hear the price tag on this though... :p

Thanks for getting this rolling Big Evil.

TheePsycho
12-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Well let me know when to pay because I sold my emag valve for one of these new valves.

Grelvire
01-10-2011, 11:31 AM
We got an estimate on the cost?

SpyderBoy
02-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Any movement on this? I hope this can become a reality. :) I figure since I'm going with a custom mag I might as well go all-out! :D

BigEvil
02-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Any movement on this? I hope this can become a reality. :) I figure since I'm going with a custom mag I might as well go all-out! :D

Always movement... movement at the speed of a turtle.

pbjunky99
03-26-2011, 02:11 AM
Any updates on this. Im still vary intrested in this project and would love to get one to finnish out my 2k9 build.

Mayvik
04-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Back from the dead..anything going on with this?

BigEvil
04-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Back from the dead..anything going on with this?

Not looking good at the moment. Ill get up tuna's ass about it again.

Ruler_Mark
04-22-2011, 08:18 PM
I need to buy a valve for mine on or before monday so tuna move it!

going_home
06-09-2011, 09:17 PM
I need to buy a valve for mine on or before monday so tuna move it!

Instead he buys a Powerlyte Merlin.

BigEvil
06-10-2011, 12:10 PM
This is dead in the water at least for a while... However I will discuss this again with Tuna next time I see him.

Chronobreak
06-17-2011, 08:50 AM
kinda sad i waited months on buying a valve for this, im just gonna buy a regular X now i guess, so count me out on this now. :(

BigEvil
06-17-2011, 09:29 AM
kinda sad i waited months on buying a valve for this, im just gonna buy a regular X now i guess, so count me out on this now. :(

Sorry man, it's out of my hands. Im in the same boat.

SpyderBoy
09-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Hey BigE! Any chance of getting this off the ground again? All the custom runs of Ninja regs and special milling by Luke are getting me excited to finish out my Tuna valved MM2k9 project.

going_home
09-30-2011, 05:40 PM
At this point I just want a refund for the extra shirt and a refund for the sear pin.
PTP is done with us now so I'm living in a dream I guess.

:mad:

SpyderBoy
09-30-2011, 10:47 PM
At this point I just want a refund for the extra shirt and a refund for the sear pin.
PTP is done with us now so I'm living in a dream I guess.

I hear you man... This custom valve run wouldn't have anything to do with PTP though (except the logo). I'm still gathering new/custom parts to complete my MM2K9 and I really don't wanna let this one go! If I break down and buy a boring old Xvalve I know this will magically come together a month later (Ninja adjustable SHP reg anyone...) and I'll hate myself. :eek: