PDA

View Full Version : Generation 1 Micromag

M98Punk
05-08-2010, 09:01 AM
So in the process of rying to buy or built two more Gen 3 Micromags I have stumbled onto a Generation 1 body BUT the seller neglected to say that it was missing the detent and feedneck. Now I have a feedneck for my gen 3 but has two screw holes where the gen 1 body has one.... So does anyone know where to get parts for a gen 1??? I sent an email to ptp but if I remember correctly there was someone around AO that use to have some NOS

mpsd
05-08-2010, 09:23 AM
So in the process of rying to buy or built two more Gen 3 Micromags I have stumbled onto a Generation 1 body BUT the seller neglected to say that it was missing the detent and feedneck. Now I have a feedneck for my gen 3 but has two screw holes where the gen 1 body has one.... So does anyone know where to get parts for a gen 1??? I sent an email to ptp but if I remember correctly there was someone around AO that use to have some NOS

I was going to buy that body and I spoke with PTP before doing it. Tracy told me the still have a couple of feednecks for it and I don't remember the answer about the detent. I'd stick with them before hunting the parts in the market. If you can't find that feedneck with them for nay reason, you can always has someone machine an adaptor for a springfed pistol clip. That was my plan B anyways.

The only reason I didn't go ahead with it was because I was having slow answers from both PTP and the seller.

And I just recalled PTP also has it's single trigger frame in stock.

:cheers:

M98Punk
05-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Yeah they just got back to me. They have a few power feeds for gen one and a pile of direct feeds. Which is great for a Q-Pod fan such as myself. So I'm putting in an order for a direct feed for my gen one body and a gen 3 and detents for both :cheers: And I have a benchy single trigger frame from my first Micro that I think I will run on my Gen 1...