PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye Podcast Interview

Kevlar153
05-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Hello All!

I'm Kevin "Kevlar" Quinn of Hellions SFG. My brother recently convinced me to drink the cool-aid and buy my first automag. Picked myself up an Etac and I love it to death!

I'm also the host of the team's podcast show, "Warzone Podcast". As a tribute to all things paintball, I secured our own beloved Tom Kaye as a guest and his episode is now officially being aired. To hear it, check out www.hellions.net and go to Warzone Podcast. I hope you all enjoy!

Dirge
05-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the link!!

Oh yeah...........welcome to AO!

DeuceSV
05-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Listening to it now... Pretty cool!

Watcher
05-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Think I played with you at CPX with the TechPB Illinois club.

Using a Magna on the E-Tac?

I was shooting my warped 'Mag, a T2, and a PGP...

DeuceSV
05-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Second thoughts after listening... Where can I find the blog where TK writes on his experience playing against Captain Billy Kirk?!?

:clap:

sjrtk
05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Welcome to AO and welcome to addiction. Good luck trying to control it.

Kevlar153
05-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the welcoming.

When Tippmann was coming out with the Phenom, a lot of guys were making "observations" about the mechanical to electro settings. I honestly thought that was awesome and then learned about what the Lvl 10 Bolt and was like, holy cow. I sold my first X7 and paid a little bit of a difference, but based on the price, it was a steal.

I played with it when you guys met me at CPX. Apparently the dwell and a few other settings were completely off, which made the rest of my day up in the air. YES, it was a Magna Drive on it haha. I'm not going to say no to that as a Christmas gift. It's intriguing to see how a gun requires the operator to use it in the different modes. Even bought a new Ninja tank for the adjustable output feature.

Hope you all enjoy the podcast. Come back in the future if you want to hear more. Getting Tom on there was.. :wow:

CatoRockwell
05-11-2010, 08:12 PM
How many of you guys are coming to dday this year?

Kevlar153
05-11-2010, 10:01 PM
D-Day is not scheduled for ODA's 133 and 153. Their priorities are Living Legends and UWL. I believe a handful of our 163 guys from down South will be in various command roles. I can always ask around for you, that's off the top of my head.

Oddux
05-17-2010, 01:36 AM
D-Day is not scheduled for ODA's 133 and 153. Their priorities are Living Legends and UWL. I believe a handful of our 163 guys from down South will be in various command roles. I can always ask around for you, that's off the top of my head.
Yeah, Static is my commander, out of curiousity, where is 163 based from?

WickedKlown2
05-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Yeah, Static is my commander, out of curiousity, where is 163 based from?

They are based out of Texas with members also in Arkansas and Oklahoma...

WK2