PDA

View Full Version : First shot drop off

PowerFedMag
02-07-2002, 05:26 PM
OK, on my RT, my first shot is often disgustingly low in velocity...I was messing with it today when I noticed that, like if I waited 5 minutes and fired, the ball would go, *BLOOP* and suck.

Another thing..there is a tiny bubbly noise or something in the rear of my RT?? What could be casuing this? Do I not have enough pressure, because when I was using Microline I had the same prob, but now I am on Macroline...but the hose is kinda bent, like the air passage might be a little closed, so maybe full pressure aint getting through....
well advice appreciated, later

nutz
02-07-2002, 06:17 PM
most retro or RT valves will have lower first shot velocity but not that much.... maybe if u left it gased up for a few days it would drop that much but ive never heard of that much.... i guess call agd tech line to get some answers! :D

ArthurDent
02-07-2002, 08:11 PM
sounds like you have a leak......gas is leaking very very slowly and thats why if you wait to fire you get a crap shot, all your pressure is leaving the gun....watch your video and find out what o-rings to replace and what not....

PowerFedMag
02-09-2002, 06:41 AM
do u think its coming from a screw on the side of the body, or an internal o-ring leak??? I kno I can hear it better on the left side definitly.

SoupRman
02-09-2002, 06:52 AM
try replacing your reg. seat, cleaning everything of dirt, and greasing it up.