PDA

View Full Version : Living Legends Question

bbotts77
05-23-2010, 12:23 PM
I won't be able to play this year because of a lack of time and money. But CPX is only about 90 minutes from my house. I was thinking about heading down there on Sunday to watch a little, check out any vendors that might be there and maybe meet Tom.

So, basically, I'm wondering how LL is usually setup. I know the entire park is in play. Do they let spectators in? If so, do you know if there is a charge for spectators?

badpennny
05-23-2010, 12:56 PM
I won't be able to play this year because of a lack of time and money. But CPX is only about 90 minutes from my house. I was thinking about heading down there on Sunday to watch a little, check out any vendors that might be there and maybe meet Tom.

So, basically, I'm wondering how LL is usually setup. I know the entire park is in play. Do they let spectators in? If so, do you know if there is a charge for spectators?

To my knowledge there is no charge for just showing up and hanging out. I did hear there may be a charge for watching the final matches for the NPPL event, however. I'm guessing the vendors will be setup as they were last year, near the entrance to central park.

bbotts77
05-23-2010, 01:11 PM
To my knowledge there is no charge for just showing up and hanging out. I did hear there may be a charge for watching the final matches for the NPPL event, however. I'm guessing the vendors will be setup as they were last year, near the entrance to central park.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.

MeŠiCX
05-24-2010, 01:16 PM
There is no charge to spectate the scenario. There really isn't much to see from the safe zones.

The vendors will be setup to the southeast of the main stage next to the NPPL fields. The NPPL fields will be in the area of the old BMX track.

Here's a map for your viewing pleasure ;)

http://www.viperpaintball.com/images/LL3_event_layout.jpg