PDA

View Full Version : Well i had a great time

TeamBob
05-23-2010, 09:04 PM
At TB4. This was my first AO event and i had a great time. It was cool to get out and put some names and faces with screen names. Everybody seemed really cool and very personable. Also nice to actually see, feel and shoot Pnues, Es and Xs as well as mag pumps. Some great looking stuff out there, and actually getting used. Big thanks to Fred for splitting a room with me. And props to Twillight and Mag79 for going the distance in the challenge. :cheers: Looking forward to the next AO event that i can make it to. Good game fellas. :cheers:

Fred
05-23-2010, 10:02 PM
At TB4. This was my first AO event and i had a great time. It was cool to get out and put some names and faces with screen names. Everybody seemed really cool and very personable. Also nice to actually see, feel and shoot Pnues, Es and Xs as well as mag pumps. Some great looking stuff out there, and actually getting used. Big thanks to Fred for splitting a room with me. And props to Twillight and Mag79 for going the distance in the challenge. :cheers: Looking forward to the next AO event that i can make it to. Good game fellas. :cheers:

:cheers: indeed!

BigEvil
05-24-2010, 06:19 AM
:cheers:

sjrtk
05-24-2010, 01:23 PM
Tunaball was also my first event and i was a blast. Can't wait till i can make another event.

Beemer
05-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Me three. :bounce: Its all about the crutches now. Whos got my wheel chair? :eek:

Dayspring
05-24-2010, 02:55 PM
I agree. This was one hell of a weekend!

cyberave68
05-24-2010, 03:03 PM
It was nice to see all the old faces and the new ones too... Will see ya next year, count on it...

TeamBob
05-24-2010, 03:11 PM
BigEvil, special thanks to you for having everyone over for the cook out. Very cool of ya. And Beemer, well that guys a trip. (litterally, see leg pics) Deff. good to meet the rest of ya aswell.

Tunaman
05-25-2010, 07:36 AM
I had a great time too. Thanks to all who showed up. Special thanks to Scott and Beemer. You guys are great friends. Great to see and meet new and old faces once again.
I felt like the Maytag Repairman once again...no broken Mags to fix all day. Somebody snapped a TL63 trigger in half but that was it.

sjrtk
05-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Whos got my wheel chair? :eek:
I stole the wheels off it and left it in Newark on blocks. Sorry but i needed the cash to pay for my entry.

BigEvil
05-26-2010, 07:50 AM
I had a great time too. Thanks to all who showed up. Special thanks to Scott and Beemer. You guys are great friends. Great to see and meet new and old faces once again.
I felt like the Maytag Repairman once again...no broken Mags to fix all day. Somebody snapped a TL63 trigger in half but that was it.

Damn my nephew John and his youthful enthusiasm to shoot lots of paint. I still owe you $$ for that trigger come to think of it.

Tunaman
05-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Damn my nephew John and his youthful enthusiasm to shoot lots of paint. I still owe you $$ for that trigger come to think of it.
no no. Its all good.

BigEvil
05-26-2010, 12:19 PM
no no. Its all good.

:hail:

El Camino
05-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Sure wish someone would have put names with all those pics so newbies could know who's who! LOL

Smoothice
05-26-2010, 12:58 PM
Sure wish someone would have put names with all those pics so newbies could know who's who! LOL

whats sad is I know who people are just by the marker they are shooting...

just to name a few...

blue e-tac - cyberave
red sfl - freedom
black chord with blue valve - twilight
gun metal t2 - lasrsktr

BigEvil
05-26-2010, 01:03 PM
Yeah yeah I know... we didnt do the group shot... again. Seems like there is never time.

I will try to get some names to faces as soon as I can.

leloup
05-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Wish I could have gone, sounds like a blast. I can probably make it out there when I retire...in 29 years. :(

It seems that this is the event where all the hottest automags come out to show their stuff...kind of like a car show.

BigEvil
05-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Wish I could have gone, sounds like a blast. I can probably make it out there when I retire...in 29 years. :(

It seems that this is the event where all the hottest automags come out to show their stuff...kind of like a car show.

Tuna wanted us to do a group gun pic... once again, I forgot until it was too late and everyone had started to pack up.

You should come out to Sinnerball in Vegas around the end of Oct. :shooting: