PDA

View Full Version : Gun Lubrication

vlhockey22
02-07-2002, 07:30 PM
hi, i just recieved my mag and it says in order to lube my gun i need to put a couple drops of autolube into the nearest aire adapter to my reg and then gas it up and dry fire a few times. Well i have a flatline syttem on mine so im not sure how to go about this. If u could please reply with the proper directions on doing this i would greatly appreciate it.
ps:sorry about the stupid question(im not really a moran when it comes to paintball i just have some dumb questions)

LaW
02-07-2002, 09:12 PM
Very easy, drop a couple drops of oil in the side asa of the valve assembly, gas her up and then fire some shots :) hard??? not really :)

Cha0tic
02-09-2002, 08:37 AM
you have a fitting (probably 90 degree) coming out of your valve. your hose is attached to this. if you have macroline or microline (not stainless steel) you can take off the hose (push in, then pull out) and put oil in the 90 degree fitting, that goes into the gun. then put your macro/micro line back in. take your barrel off, gas up, and shoot about 20-30 shots. this will get the oil to go through the whole gun.