PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Clamping Feedneck

Shipforbrains
05-29-2010, 04:56 AM
Sup fellas,
I've got a problem. I bought a new Dye Rotor for my E-mag, but it doesn't properly fit my feed neck on my E-mag. If memory serves me right, I had to sand my empire loader to make it fit several years ago. My question is, can anyone recommend a replacement feedneck that clamps. I'd hate to sand the rotor, and I'm not sure what feed neck is best to replace the stock one with. Thanks for your help.

fishmishin
05-29-2010, 06:14 AM
Assuming you have an ULE body, you can get an Angel threaded feedneck to change out the stock one. I like the CCM, and CP feednecks personally. I haven't had any problems with them holding my Pinokio with 400rnds in it.

Newt
05-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Never sand your $100 loader. Get a decent $25 feedneck that will adjust to fit the thing.

deano 177
05-30-2010, 12:57 PM
tunaman should have what you need.

http://www.tunamart.com/

Frizzle Fry
05-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Never sand your $160 loader. Get a decent $25 feedneck that will adjust to fit the thing.

Especially $160 loaders... Try a CCM heliclamp. They work great with Rotors, and I find they'll accept anything you put in there, big or small.

Shipforbrains
06-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I appreciate the help. I ordered the Angel Heli CCM feedneck. Hopefully it arrives soon before the good British weather goes away. BTW. Played this weekend with the E-mag for the first time in a year....love it. My main is a 07 Cyborg...but the E-mag always turns heads. Forgot how fast PSP settings on the XMOD were....MUHHAHAHA!!! :shooting:

RagnaroktA
06-26-2010, 09:57 AM
I appreciate the help. I ordered the Angel Heli CCM feedneck. Hopefully it arrives soon before the good British weather goes away. BTW. Played this weekend with the E-mag for the first time in a year....love it. My main is a 07 Cyborg...but the E-mag always turns heads. Forgot how fast PSP settings on the XMOD were....MUHHAHAHA!!! :shooting:

Where'd you order the Angel Heli CCM feedneck from? Did you get a no-rise? I've been looking for one, and had nearly given up. I was about to order the RPG Sub-Zero, but I hear more about the CCM feednecks.

iridehyperlite07
06-26-2010, 01:46 PM
I also like the Lapco feednecks, haven't had any problems with them and they hold tight on Halo's, Reloaders etc.

Frizzle Fry
06-26-2010, 05:30 PM
Where'd you order the Angel Heli CCM feedneck from? Did you get a no-rise? I've been looking for one, and had nearly given up. I was about to order the RPG Sub-Zero, but I hear more about the CCM feednecks.

All variations are available on their eBay store.

CCM hasn't had a website for several years; they've done all their business through an eBay store pretty much since Bill took over.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-Angel-Feedneck-1-5-NoRise-Dust-Blk-Blu-1A0040-DB-/280525863289?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4150a4f979