PDA

View Full Version : Z and Warp?

RT_Luver
02-07-2002, 08:14 PM
I'm just wondering,has any one attached a warp to their Z-grip and is it comfortable?Is it able to be put back around like with a regular 45 frame?thanks

OldSchoolMag
02-07-2002, 09:01 PM
I've talked to a couple people who have done that, and they've said it was pretty darn comfy! In fact, some even said it was the most comfortable gun they'd ever used... sold me! Anyways, talk to Prairie, I believe he has that set up.

OSM

nutz
02-07-2002, 09:10 PM
my friend had that...... great setup and feel! :D

Xzion
02-07-2002, 09:15 PM
Yep, I have a warp and Z-Grip combo, extremely comfy, especially without the use of a foregrip. You can see some pics via the link in my sig.

X-Plosive
02-07-2002, 09:47 PM
That's something I don't feel comfortable with. I had 2 warps and sold both of them. I think I'll put one on the minimag with the intelliframe. When you put a warp on the z-grip, you are not really able to offset your tank. If you do, the warp is WAY out there. Without the tank offset there isn't all that much room for my hand, it is in a cramped position and makes it difficult to snapshoot. It's not terrible but I think it belongs on .45 frames. The Z is no place for it. In a way it defeats the purpose of a z-grip.

a_malfunction
02-07-2002, 11:57 PM
I love mine, I bought another revvy body... Im gonna drill or melt the other one as soon as I get the chance.
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/a_malfunction/warpzgripmag.jpg

Dave
02-08-2002, 07:56 AM
I added a warp to my Z-gripped Retro mag just yesterday. Since I am left-handed, it took a bit of filing of the mounting plate to get it to fit, but I really like the feel, and I think that just like the Z-grip I will like it more as I get used to it.

-Dave

RT_Luver
02-08-2002, 02:49 PM
Yo,THANKS.this'll help alot.