PDA

View Full Version : Will TK

Beemer
05-31-2010, 09:56 AM
give back the M90 framed pneu Mag he used at LL3?

I thought I heard him say they would have to come and pry it from his hands he liked it so much. Its been MIA since I last saw it on Saturday in TKs hands. :bounce:

zondo
05-31-2010, 10:03 AM

I thought I heard him say they would have to come and pry it from his hands he liked it so much. Its been MIA since I last saw it on Saturday in TKs hands. :bounce:

LOL!

Maybe he is taking it home for inspiration...

BigEvil
05-31-2010, 10:36 AM

:spit_take

mag79
05-31-2010, 10:58 AM
who did it belong to?

Tunaman
05-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Knowing TK, he probably has that thing all torn down in a hundred pieces....... :D

Newt
05-31-2010, 11:51 AM
He'll give it back with a note that says:

"I fixed it. Now do a run of 500."

maniacmechanic
05-31-2010, 12:09 PM
He'll give it back with a note that says:

"I fixed it. Now do a run of 500."

:rofl:

Ando
05-31-2010, 03:04 PM
It's BE marker.

Doc Nickel
05-31-2010, 09:11 PM
Knowing TK, he probably has that thing all torn down in a hundred pieces....... :D

-Which will prove quite a trick when the owner realizes the gun was only composed of 73 individual pieces to start with. :D

Doc.

kcombs9
05-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Did anyone else see when TK got the mic at LL3 before he even said anything he started messing with it

Classic...

Rudz
05-31-2010, 09:58 PM
I heard TK took the gun and hid it in the desert somewhere in his archeological digs

AGD
05-31-2010, 11:05 PM
And did you notice that the mike actually WORKED for me?? Machinery loves me....

AGD

maniacmechanic
06-01-2010, 03:47 AM
And did you notice that the mike actually WORKED for me?? Machinery loves me....

AGD

Notice he didn't mention the marker :D

Rudz
06-01-2010, 04:16 AM
What marker?

Dirge
06-01-2010, 05:38 AM
??

robo1
06-01-2010, 05:51 AM
lmao Tom wanted something to remember you, or he is making improvements.

TwilightG
06-01-2010, 06:03 AM
"We can rebuild him. We have the technology..."

Beemer
06-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Good news bad news.

I found the tank and will be able to ship that back. However the M90 pneu Mag is still MIA. :(

BigEvil
06-01-2010, 06:47 AM
??

??

:D

fishmishin
06-01-2010, 11:42 AM
I never saw Tom with a marker, but I did hear some guys say they were shot up by a wizard that was carrying a magical paint flinger thingy :D

Beemer
06-01-2010, 08:29 PM
I never saw Tom with a marker, but I did hear some guys say they were shot up by a wizard that was carrying a magical paint flinger thingy :D

Ya I asked him again today how the M90 shot. He said it was SWEET. I asked, any chuffs or breaks. Answer............No chuffs or breaks ALL day. BE asked me at TB4 How fast TK was. I said trust me the man KNOWS how to shoot a MAG. I dont know why BE thinks I will ship it back. I have to get it from TK first and I just dont see that happening. :argh:

Ando
06-01-2010, 08:52 PM
You might as well let him hold on to it so he can do his round around to other events. He's going to need something to shoot :rolleyes:

Not like you don't have 8....million other guns to choose from :D

BigEvil
06-01-2010, 08:58 PM
You might as well let him hold on to it so he can do his round around to other events. He's going to need something to shoot :rolleyes:

Not like you don't have 8....million other guns to choose from :D

Who me???? :confused: ;)

Drix
06-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Get this man a sticker!

"Tom stole my gun and all I got was this stupid sticker"

It will run up in epicness along with:

"Claire broke my gun and all I got was this stupid sticker"

:ninja:

Beemer
06-03-2010, 06:45 PM
I'll trade him a case of this for my gun back ;)

http://2020proof.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/just4men.jpg

You are doing it WRONG.

More bad news. WolfManMLB came by the shop and TK was showing off his new gun. Some comments on how cool the RAIL was and who made it. Of course I gave props to Mongoose and VenomousDesigns.com Then the grips came off. Then they aired it up with a tank that had ShoeBox air in it. The plastic line failed so they upgraded the fittings to QD and put on some braided ss line. All seemed to be good with his new Precious.

Some part came off and Tom asked if monkey glue worked as good as superglue. :(

Check WolfManMLB's profile. He has NO posts in eight years and is a Master member.

Last I heard, TK said to Wolf take this home and machine me some new parts for this thing so I dont need monkey glue on it. :D

I will ship your tank back with tracking in the next few days. :argh: The M90 Pneu with VD rail is another story. I thought I might have a slim chance getting it back for you from TK but now that this guy WolfMan has his hands on it things dont look so good. :(

Smoothice
06-03-2010, 07:58 PM
You are doing it WRONG.

More bad news. WolfManMLB came by the shop and TK was showing off his new gun. Some comments on how cool the RAIL was and who made it. Of course I gave props to Mongoose and VenomousDesigns.com Then the grips came off. Then they aired it up with a tank that had ShoeBox air in it. The plastic line failed so they upgraded the fittings to QD and put on some braided ss line. All seemed to be good with his new Precious.

Some part came off and Tom asked if monkey glue worked as good as superglue. :(

Check WolfManMLB's profile. He has NO posts in eight years and is a Master member.

Last I heard, TK said to Wolf take this home and machine me some new parts for this thing so I dont need monkey glue on it. :D

I will ship your tank back with tracking in the next few days. :argh: The M90 Pneu with VD rail is another story. I thought I might have a slim chance getting it back for you from TK but now that this guy WolfMan has his hands on it things dont look so good. :(

epic soccer karma in action :p

fishmishin
06-03-2010, 08:15 PM
epic soccer karma in action :p
:rofl: :rofl:

Beemer
06-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Mongoose in a nongay manlaw way. :spit_take

TK is working on rebuilding. The M90 didnt like 4500psi direct from the ShoeBox. :(

It didnt blow up or anything it just bleeds air like a colander. Not to worry, with new parts from WolfMan it will be BETTER. ;)

BigEvil
06-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Get this man a sticker!

"Tom stole my gun and all I got was this stupid sticker"

It will run up in epicness along with:

"Claire broke my gun and all I got was this stupid sticker"

:ninja:

New Location....

Beemer
06-03-2010, 08:47 PM
New Location....

NO he didnt steal notting. You gave it to me to give to him to USE. To be shipped back to you[by me] when he was done useing it.

Me...."so what do you need me to do"?

You..."Nothing, just ship it back when he is done with it."

Me...."Okay no problem. Simple enough.

The thing is, it COULD be a Looooooong time before he is done with it. :wow:

BigEvil
06-03-2010, 08:48 PM
:cry:

Beemer
06-03-2010, 08:55 PM
:cry:

So ya you can change your location from "TK stole my Mag" to something else. :tard:

Look at it this way if or when he is DONE with it, it will be BETTER then it was. :ninja:

BigEvil
06-03-2010, 08:55 PM
So ya you can change your location from "TK stole my Mag" to something else. :tard:

Look at it this way if or when he is DONE with it, it will be BETTER then it was. :ninja:

I dont want him to add 10 lbs to it :wow:

Beemer
06-03-2010, 09:08 PM
I dont want him to add 10 lbs to it :wow:

Like I said you are doing it wrong.

:spit_take What I heard him say to WolfMan was, when we are done with this it will be called
The "Airlite M90VD New" :cool:

BigEvil
06-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Like I said you are doing it wrong.

:spit_take What I heard him say to WolfMan was, when we are done with this it will be called
The "Airlite M90VD New" :cool:

I dont know what they are planning, but the words "Artie" and "VD" together do not sound good. Please do not give my gun VD. thanx

cougar20th
06-04-2010, 07:06 AM
I dont know what they are planning, but the words "Artie" and "VD" together do not sound good. Please do not give my gun VD. thanx

Dude between the TB 20010 & this you really need glasses. Your gonna have to read beemers post again after another cup of coffee.

BigEvil
06-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Dude between the TB 20010 & this you really need glasses. Your gonna have to read beemers post again after another cup of coffee.
Phone has a small screen

Beemer
06-04-2010, 08:01 PM

This...^^^

TK wants to know why you would use plastic line not rated, down stream of a 4500psi pressure vessel.
No worries its got Braided line on it now. :tard: TK is manly and dont care about an extra ounce or two. ;) The safety.......well its called a safety for a reason. It works now. :clap: When he gets a part back from the machine shop you wont need monkey glue anymore. :D

When I was there he had it out and was showing some suppliers that were there how it worked. Of course he has unlimted shoebox air on hand so the tank was on and they were shooting it.

In a :ninja: move, I said, "let me shoot it to show you how fast it is. TK took the bait and even though HE knows I dont shoot FAST he handed it to me. :eek: As soon as I had it in my hands I bolted for the door towards the parking lot to secure it in my trunk. That didnt work to good. I ALMOST got to the door but got body slammed and choke holded. Then the M90 disappeared in thin air.[poof] I dont think he is done with it yet. You will get it back when he is though. You never know what event that M90 in TKs hands might show up at. :cool:

Sumthinwicked
06-04-2010, 08:11 PM
be take it as one for the team the more tk tools around his shop maybe real ideas will hit him and boom we have a tankless paintball gun ---- run off of a hampster running in a wheel squeezed inside a warpbody booyea .....

pillage
06-05-2010, 01:06 AM
be take it as one for the team the more tk tools around his shop maybe real ideas will hit him and boom we have a tankless paintball gun ---- run off of a hampster running in a wheel squeezed inside a warpbody booyea .....
The tankless internal power source has already been done. I heard the Artie was powered by an internal gerbil. :spit_take

zondo
06-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Magnus and BigEvil, I don't think you could have asked for a better spokesman for the 90* frames. :cheers:

fishmishin
06-05-2010, 09:24 AM
The tankless internal power source has already been done. I heard the Artie was powered by an internal gerbil. :spit_take

cyberave68
06-05-2010, 10:03 AM
NO he didnt steal notting. You gave it to me to give to him to USE. To be shipped back to you[by me] when he was done useing it.

Me...."so what do you need me to do"?

You..."Nothing, just ship it back when he is done with it."

Me...."Okay no problem. Simple enough.

The thing is, it COULD be a Looooooong time before he is done with it. :wow:

I think this pretty much sums it up...

Dirge
06-05-2010, 03:59 PM

TnDeathInc
06-05-2010, 05:50 PM
wow, just amazed at the dialogue

RehKal
06-07-2010, 11:35 AM
This is turning into quite the epic story! :rofl:

Beemer
06-22-2010, 08:00 PM
He sent it back. There is a tracking number some where on it.

He told me he wants to try this new E-90 thing he has been hearing about for. ;)

zondo
06-22-2010, 08:17 PM
He sent it back. There is a tracking number some where on it.

He told me he wants to try this new E-90 thing he has been hearing about for. ;)

I'm sure BE is breathing a sigh of relief... did it inspire Tom to start messing around in his shop? :D

BigEvil
06-24-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm sure BE is breathing a sigh of relief... did it inspire Tom to start messing around in his shop? :D

Yeah he broke the magnet mod off :D