PDA

View Full Version : any emag owners in new england?

kit352
06-01-2010, 06:54 PM
id like to actually see one in person and see it work before i dig deep into my pockets to buy one. its something ive always wanted and now that i can afford one i wanna know what im getting into. if someone lives in the new england area id be more than willing to take the drive out just to see how they go. ill even supply the paint and air. in ma or ct would be ideal but a trip to maine is easier than dropping a grand on a gun and being stuck with it.

pm me if you can help me.

eric

Madmarx
06-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Where are you?
There are a few in New England.

Sumthinwicked
06-01-2010, 07:03 PM
id like to actually see one in person and see it work before i dig deep into my pockets to buy one. its something ive always wanted and now that i can afford one i wanna know what im getting into. if someone lives in the new england area id be more than willing to take the drive out just to see how they go. ill even supply the paint and air. in ma or ct would be ideal but a trip to maine is easier than dropping a grand on a gun and being stuck with it.

pm me if you can help me.

eric
im in ct next to foxwoods

thecroatiansensation
06-01-2010, 07:41 PM
I am in PA, so that won't work. I would just like to say that about a month ago I created my own emag, and it is incredible. Shoots like a dream. You never really have to worry about the batteries going down like any of the other electros out there. Also they hold their value pretty well. As long as you keep the thing in shape you won't have a problem. The only knock that I would like to point out is that they are heavy. Not so heavy that they are a burden, but they are quite weighty.

Just thought that I would give a word up for the best electro gun out there.

kit352
06-01-2010, 09:45 PM
I am in PA, so that won't work. I would just like to say that about a month ago I created my own emag, and it is incredible. Shoots like a dream. You never really have to worry about the batteries going down like any of the other electros out there. Also they hold their value pretty well. As long as you keep the thing in shape you won't have a problem. The only knock that I would like to point out is that they are heavy. Not so heavy that they are a burden, but they are quite weighty.

Just thought that I would give a word up for the best electro gun out there.

the weight and balance is what has me worried the most. i dont mind hauling around tanks but if it doesnt feel right im screwed. classic mags fit me like a glove but i dont know about those emags. i run newer dm's for speedball so im hoping the feel is similar but alot heavier.