PDA

View Full Version : I must have sold 5 people on warp's !!!

Bonx0007
02-07-2002, 09:15 PM
AGD if you need a spokesman for your products in the west here I am willing to do it. I was showing off the warp at a new paintball feild and it was all the rave. All the people there shoot cockers and intimidators and all of them wanted one. They liked how I was rolling the gun to shoot left instead of changing hands. I sent some customers your way. Now that the Intimidators have the adapter for the warp I want to get an intimidator so I can show people that they just don't work on mags but all gun adapter or not. They are for all guns. When I told the guys that it could feed as fast as you can shoot they were impressed. Alot of the guys shot some impressive ropes out of my gun and fell in love. I don't think I could ever go back to having my hopper on top. All my guns from now on MUST have warp capability. I also saw some guys walk off the field with hopper hits and saying "Damn, I need to get a warp!" O yeah. I also played front and bunkered a few just to let them know that you can slide laydown and play regularly with one. Warp is the only way to fly.

headcase
02-07-2002, 10:24 PM
Most people like them once they see them....the only people that USUALLY say negative things about them have never used one. Or didn't give it a chance.

When I first used my warp back in August, it was the first anyone had see at this field, their 10 man team uses them now.

Went to another field, two more people picked them up.

The field I'm currently playing at, at least 3 more.

oneshot
02-07-2002, 10:33 PM
My home field is full of them, like 10 emags with them, plus a few angels, some matrix's, and a few others, they are great:D

AGD
02-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Thats the way to spread the word guys!! Great job and keep it up, we will change paintball forever!!

AGD

a_malfunction
02-07-2002, 11:54 PM
my brother and I switched guns for a while last time we were playing..... Man, I just cannot play with a hopper on top of my gun anymore.... I love that ugly monstrosity sticking out the side of my gun!

Bonx0007
02-08-2002, 11:32 AM
After i play against people they say they want one because i am nearly invisible on the feild. I too will never go back to hopper on top.

Skut
02-08-2002, 02:09 PM
You suck! since I played with you guys on last Sunday all I've been doing is searching websites for the best deals on one. A pox! yes a POX on you for showing me the way!

I hope your warp feed changes the shape of your paintballs to banannas for this.... (counting his change.... another nickel thats 148.10 and ohhhh heres a dime... 148.20)

Skut

Run with a Intimidator and lay paint like a professional.

Will also paint houses for cheap with my marker :)

Bonx0007
02-08-2002, 02:50 PM
Hey Skut whats up I was wonder when I would hear from you. Cool glad you found your way. muahahahaha!!! No it doesn't change them into bannanas yet.

I played front yesterday at xpark with my warp and it worked awesomely as I bunkered a few folks. I never play front but everybody else there was to afraid to move forward. If we brought our team there we would own folks.

Next sunday is another practice. Bob will not be there. I hope you and your boyz can make it.

Hey check the dealer forum and go to this store. (http://www.dropzonepaintball.com/)

If you tell them you are a member of Automags.org and you give them your user handle they will priority ship you one for free. I only think they charge 137.90 for their warp too. Just put it in your comment box in the order form. Good luck.

P.s. dont forget to go to countypaintball.com because they sell a warp adaptor for the intimidator that way you don't have your hose looking all funky trying to get it in your vert feed. It goes right into the side of the gun with the adapter.

Vegeta
02-08-2002, 07:02 PM
I dunno about five, but I know I sold this one dude... in the chat! I told him on how it totally changed your game.. and how hopper hits while in bunkers were nearly eliminated.. all that good stuff.. but he was worried about how the offset would maek it unbalenced, but he didn't knwo that you could mount your tank offset too to even it. I think that got him.

gibby
02-08-2002, 09:26 PM
Sup Skut..sup Bonx. Sheesh! You're going to make me spend some more money on my gun Bonx. With all the stories you've been telling all of us, it should have been called the Stealth Feed or something like that. But anyway, I'll definitely try to make it up next practice. It just happens to be the Sunday after payday so should be cool with me. I'll see if I can bring more peeps this time. See you around guys! :)

Bonx0007
02-09-2002, 01:17 AM
Stealth Feed is a great name for it!!!

GusDaDog
02-09-2002, 08:34 AM
"sold them on getting an E-Mag"...is that the same as "sold them on having their names added to the seemingly endless backorder list"? :) I've been waiting for PaintballGear.com, NPS, and AO to get them back in for a month now, sitting on a warp feed body E-mag I can't use...grrr....any ideas Tom?