PDA

View Full Version : CatoRockwell rocking a mag at OK D-Day!

CatoRockwell
06-30-2010, 02:07 AM
These I found from some photo vendors at D-Day:

This is me guarding the south end of the airfield in a mini scenario. No one could get reinforcements to me due to heavy fire, but 800 rounds through my ULE Mag kept over 100 allied players at bay in the woods, til I got lit up on the flank.

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz94/catorockwell/Phil_airfield_2.jpg

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz94/catorockwell/Phil_airfield_1.jpg

This is me at the big event. I'm trying to convince this kid to run out and distract a tank while I move in for the kill. thats me on the right with the huge Anti-Tank marker (Mag in UBS tubing).

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz94/catorockwell/Phil_AT_DDay.jpg

snoopay700
06-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Awesome, what division were you in? I'm wondering if you're in the group that this one guy told me to come check out because anyone who uses a mag is welcome no matter what side you're on. I still sort of regret not going but i had no clue where to look and didn't feel like a bunch of guys on the german side yelling at me while i looked.

CatoRockwell
06-30-2010, 10:08 AM
6th Fallschirmjaeger. Plus dude, you don't know the german side that well, anyone is welcome axis or allied. We don't care. You'll never get that attitude from the germans. If you do come get me I'm head of the Heavy Weapons Company for the 6th Fallschirmjaeger Green Devils. I'll kick their heinee.

snoopay700
06-30-2010, 01:24 PM
6th Fallschirmjaeger. Plus dude, you don't know the german side that well, anyone is welcome axis or allied. We don't care. You'll never get that attitude from the germans. If you do come get me I'm head of the Heavy Weapons Company for the 6th Fallschirmjaeger Green Devils. I'll kick their heinee.
Ok, yeah it was your division that i was told to check out because according to the guy there everyone in the division loves mags. I was more worried about staff and/or those making the plans thinking i was trying to eavesdrop because from what i've been told a lot of people get stupid about that and i'd be wandering around the german side trying to find out where you guys weere. For dday 2012 (next time i go back since next year is vegas since i'll finally be ble to gamble) i'll come over to say hi and everything. I have to say though, i wasn't too impressed with the actual game, and plus Caen sucked while i was there, hopefully my second visit will be better.

CatoRockwell
06-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes there are several mag users in my unit. We dont have security details like the allies so dont worry about it. We germans are very laid back. :cheers:

snoopay700
07-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Yes there are several mag users in my unit. We dont have security details like the allies so dont worry about it. We germans are very laid back. :cheers:
Good to know, i will have to stop by then and take a look at the mags you guys have. From the sound of it you guys seem to be a lot like the 401st where you treat dday how it should be, like a vacation.